Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Best kind of wax for Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Default RE: Best kind of wax for Hondas

I favor Wolfgang products also but there are many good ones. To do it right you need to clay, polish, then seal the paint to maintain the new look. Auto Geek, one of the forum sponsors here, has very high quality products. I purchase from them on a regular basis.

There is a one step product that is incredible and works as advertised. I use it on our cars and others as well for $$. Many people on another Honda forum I frequent have bought it on my recommendation, none have been disappointed......rave reviews are the norm. I strip everything off annually and use the three steps mentioned above with a Porter Cable buffer to remove the inevitable swirls, etc. that are part of car ownership. There are a few pics in the photo gallery if you wish to look. The one of the hood taken outside with clouds and a tree reflecting in it was done with the product below.

It all depends on how much effort you are willing to put into the finish and what results you are trying to achieve. As far as a single step product none have equaled the one below and I've used MANY over the years.

Oh, congrats on your new car and good luck with keeping it sharp.

http://www.wetpaintglaze.com/index.html