Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

calling on 6th generation owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 11:09 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: calling on 6th generation owners

I did read up on it in fact. The only problem was a blown fuse. Dont really know how that is called incompetence or gives a valid point to pay a professional shop a ridiculous amount of money. Hmmmm.....I thought this site was a place to get help, but gee I must be incorrect. So why dont you actually try reasearching before you come in here and start asking questions when you could easily find them yourself by going to one website and doing a little browsing...not hard at all. Mine was a technical issue where I cant just look at a picture. Your issue is you are just to lazy to click your mouse a few times and go through a few pictures.

And the topic of putting HID's in ebay projectors has been covered MULTIPLE times. Try using the search button.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Gentlemen ...... DROP IT!!!

HPJ: All that you need to make sure of is that the kit is for the right type of stock headlight. For my Accord, that would have been 9006 for the OEM housings, but since I had TYC projectors that took H1's, I had an H1 HID conversion kit. HID's melting the housing is a myth. They take less power than bulbs which means that they put out less heat. I had 6000K so you can get an idea of the light color from the pics in my profile, but the output and cutoff will be different on a different housing with a different shape reflector.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:00 PM

the search button is down!but ok ok falklore is right i'll be the bigger man and let this go LOL.................................BIG BABY Cough cough!sorry i have a cold

Old 07-03-2008, 05:05 PM

and i wasn't lazy i really did do research! and you're one to talk! i can pull the last thread which stated how you didn't know about HID"s yourself. does the topic: Question:Installing HID"s need info, ring a bell?yeah i thoughtso!not only did you have no knowledge but when you saw that no one was replying you continually kept asking and asking!!

here's reference!!

https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/Que..._127766/tm.htm

Old 07-03-2008, 05:55 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I forgot that you can only ask question on HAF about things you already know.

I dont understand why you still have not gone on cardomain.com and looked. I too was going to put HID's in my ebay projectors so I asked on here and I looked on cardomain and found my answer there. I dont know how you say you have researched....whenI HAVE SEEN Accords w/ ebay halo projectors and HID's in them by simply clicking a few buttons.

And how do you not know what they will look like? It going to look like ebay projectors with HID's. The HID's are going to be so bright you cant see the halo ring around the projector of the hid bulb unless you are standing right next to it. Not hard at all to figure out considering the rings can barely be seen with halogens on. And if you would just go on cardomain like I have told you 100 times instead of being lazy you would figure out that HID bulb types vary. You will have to modify the socket to get most HID bulbs in there and most of them do melt the housing b/c they are slightly longer in MOST but not all cases. And ebay projectors come w/ a sticker that says not for HID's. But oh, what do I know? I guess if I had a professional install everything I would have known that a loong time ago.

So how about you have a professional install them for you, turn them on, and you can see what happens.

And I had questions. I did not keep asking the same question over and over. So how about you grow up and mind your own buisness before attacking someone else for trying to do something on their own to save money. Like in my case, there might have been something simple that was causing a problem, but I guess paying a mechanic $100 to do it instead of changing a $.50 fuse would make more sense according to your "intelligence". People learn more by working on there car and I dont think many enjoy being told by someone who cant search for pictures (you)that they have no experience and should pay someone else to do it in such a childish way.
Grow Up.

And I suppose your reply you will be be trying to see what ebay projectors look like w/ HIDs.

YOUR WELCOME FOR THE HELP.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:56 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

And Finch has a temporary search link in his signature, but that would require to much work to click on that as well I am guessing.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Come on guys, behave yourselves.Noneof you can let it go, soIm gonna lock this thread. There was several opportunities for each of you to choose being nice or NOT.

We shouldbemature & help each other. We dont needa shouting match to do that.