Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

EVO 2 GREDDY...

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: EVO 2 GREDDY...

<------ Debadged!!!!! do you really want to advertise that you've done work to your car??? I prefer that people underestimate my ride as opposed to over-estimating it. You do that and there will be a lot of people looking to rip you off the road to see what you've got! I would[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
UAA

i think you should completely debadge, excluding the H emblem, it looks funny without...

i agree with falkore, theres nothing worse than being all bark and no bite.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:15 PM

x2 on the H. I bought my car with H's with a grey fill. Didn't like them & took them off. I like how it looks completely bare, but it leaves 2 holes. I put the stock H on and I'm happy with that look.

Nothing's better than that look on people's faces after I rip them and lety them catch up. ..... like, I just got smoked by a black 4-door honda ....... thing?!?

Old 09-06-2007, 03:00 PM

Im never gonna take the H off.. im proud to drive honda.. the only reason i would take off the accord and Lx is just cause it gives the back end a smoother look

Old 09-06-2007, 04:01 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

x2 on the H. I bought my car with H's with a grey fill. Didn't like them & took them off. I like how it looks completely bare, but it leaves 2 holes. I put the stock H on and I'm happy with that look.

Nothing's better than that look on people's faces after I rip them and lety them catch up. ..... like, I just got smoked by a black 4-door honda ....... thing?!?
dont fool yourself into thinking people have never seen an Accord before. they'll know what it is regardless if you are badged or not. i actually put my badges back on after the paint job. looks sleepier and i wanted to put the "SiR" on as part of my theme.

as for the "H", well i have a CF hood so that aint happenin, but most of the Mugen cars remove the H in place of the "Mugen" emblem on the front and rear, just like my car is. again, that's just my theme.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:03 PM

So how does this debadging process work. Can I just use a tool to pull them out? Or is there a special technique. I think taking off the Accord might look cool, and leaving the H. I'm not sure though yet.

Only an idiot would think the 6th gen coupe is a civic. The 6th gen coupe has a very unique taillight.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:26 PM

Vero .... it's the badges plus Skyline/impala style taillights and the Apexi WS2 muffs ...... a lot of people have asked me what it is already! Then there are the projector headlights ...... and I'd love to put a Grillecraft lower grille on if they'd make one!!!! Everyone's out of stock with an indefinate waitlist!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: pyaarawala

So how does this debadging process work. Can I just use a tool to pull them out? Or is there a special technique. I think taking off the Accord might look cool, and leaving the H. I'm not sure though yet.

Only an idiot would think the 6th gen coupe is a civic. The 6th gen coupe has a very unique taillight.
Well i took the LX part off already and all i did ( maybe this is not "proper") but i just used a flat screw driver and gently pulled it off .. then used goo gone to get the glues off.. worked like a charm could not even tell is was there. as far as i know the " accord" is just glued as well.. but the H i know has to " prongs", if u will, and if u take that off then u get the holes left..

Old 09-07-2007, 12:02 AM

imo, I like the debadge look since it makes it look clean and subtle.
The badges arent too hard to remove, but you have to be careful or else you'll scratch your paint.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: stevent

imo, I like the debadge look since it makes it look clean and subtle.
The badges arent too hard to remove, but you have to be careful or else you'll scratch your paint.
fishing string works best and best of all wont mess up the paint like a screwdriver...to each his own, but keep in mind it's gonna leave a residue behind that may or may not come off. i did it on my first Accord and i couldnt get it all off. it looked dumb. be proud, let people know it's an Accord. i want to give us a good name, so i put it back on. and the 6th gen coupes taillights look like the NSX.

Quick Reply: EVO 2 GREDDY...