Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

HID Newb

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Default RE: HID Newb: Check This Out!

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

And you really are one that needs to be explained things over and over and no matter how many times it is said and explained you just can't seem to understand. It took you more than 5 pages of answers to get what most people get from just a few replies. So yes you annoy me like no other, and I'm not alone....

well if u get so annoyed and pissed off then common sense would tell u to stay of my threads and quit replyin!! but yet u keep comin back....so dont whine and complain when i ask soo many questions if u aint gon do nothin about it

Old 12-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

For once your exactly right, I should have never responded or helped you out in anyway. So I'll leave you poor thing alone, god knows how your going to get through school with a mind like yours.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:25 PM

aha funny how im already outta skoo but yea u shuda never responded i wont even say so much as to helped me...psshh.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:41 PM

AccordLXMaster: You are causing problems, drama and are not typing in plain English. Stop it or you will disappear from existence on HAF.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:05 PM

ORIGINAL: AccordLXMaster

aha funny how im already outta skoo but yea u shuda never responded i wont even say so much as to helped me...psshh.

BTW: High school isn't school I dropped out when I was 17 and I know more than more most kids who go graduate from an expensive private school. High school is nothing more than a day care. I got my GED and went straight to college. And your right I never actually helped you, I tried but you are incapable of being helped.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:31 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

AccordLXMaster: You are causing problems, drama and are not typing in plain English. Stop it or you will disappear from existence on HAF.

IM causing problems??...are u serious??..he's the one getting an attitude for no reason. I think u should talk to him about causing problems. and as for me not talkin in plain english...wow...thats something falkore thats something

Old 12-29-2008, 04:35 PM

This is amusing me.....still

Old 12-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

I vote this thread gets deleted

Old 12-29-2008, 04:50 PM

sorry, but no.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: AccordLXMaster

ORIGINAL: falkore24

IM causing problems??...are u serious??..he's the one getting an attitude for no reason. I think u should talk to him about causing problems. and as for me not talkin in plain english...wow...thats something falkore thats something
Yes, you are causing problems. How I see it, Danny, Brandon and Cameron answered your questions civilly multiple times. I don-t blame them for getting frustrated that you keep asking the same things that have been answered here in addition to at least 50 other threads on this forum. Am I serious? Try me. As for plain English, your lazy, abbreviated way of typing displays a lack of education and is bothersome to me as well as others. I let a lot slide, but not personal attacks on other members. Change your attitude or your account will be deleted, your IP banned and everything that you've posted wiped out ...... and that is easier to do than for me to write this post.

Quick Reply: HID Newb