Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

i wanna know the difference.

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Default RE: i wanna know the difference.

^hey, cool to see you here.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Newest Of Newbies

I like that accord ^

Old 10-05-2008, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: mrbaysick

I like that accord ^
Thanks man, I appreciate it. What's up Htekken? As you can see i've been here a while, but because of school, don't post that often for the moment.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Velocifero
Thanks man, I appreciate it. What's up Htekken? As you can see i've been here a while, but because of school, don't post that often for the moment.
you sure have been here a while! school is always in the way, understandable.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ok, but what's up with the SE, special edition? I orginally thought I had an EX, but on my insurance it says SE.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

Ok, but what's up with the SE, special edition? I orginally thought I had an EX, but on my insurance it says SE.
SE was a glorified LX, with optional features like a sunroof and CD player, few others perhaps.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:40 PM

ORIGINAL:00AccordLX5spd

I think the dealer was probably going to sell you an EX for $1500 more than an LX cost. Either that or the salesman didn't know what he was talking about (that would be such a surprise)

I second that. I went to a honda dealer once and the salesman tried to convince me the mugen si hada 45 hp difference than the regular si. i actually chuckled and left the dealer in disgust.i never went to that dealer ever agian

Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM

^ Keep in mind I was 8 years old.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:15 AM

Ok, but what's up with the SE, special edition? I originally thought I had an EX, but on my insurance it says SE.
SE was a glorified LX, with optional features like a sunroof and CD player, few others perhaps.
Hmm I don't have a sun roof. I had the premium audio system with a 6 cd changer, front and back disc brakes, alloy rims, and I think that's all the features I have. I don't have traction control, sunroof, leather, or the XM installed. Got a good deal on her, $1800 out the door with 5k miles in 2006. It would be possible to purchase the traction control unit correct? That's the only feature I want that I don't have.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:50 AM

Ok, but what's up with the SE, special edition? I originally thought I had an EX, but on my insurance it says SE.
Hmm I don't have a sun roof. I had the premium audio system with a 6 cd changer, front and back disc brakes, alloy rims, and I think that's all the features I have. I don't have traction control, sunroof, leather, or the XM installed. Got a good deal on her, $1800 out the door with 5k miles in 2006. It would be possible to purchase the traction control unit correct? That's the only feature I want that I don't have.
Um no one has the traction control feature lol, because we never had one. I'm pretty sure that didnt even exist until later on, past our generation. Or the satellite radio, that didnt come with Accords until the 7th gens. Sunroof, well that was optional, except on EXs in the U.S.

Quick Reply: i wanna know the difference.