Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

NEED HELP ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: NEED HELP ASAP!

Not a prob, they're still fresh in my head from installing them last week.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:46 PM

The LED's?!??! Pictures?!?!?!

I did my horn last Saturday, but I still don't remember the #'s like that. I got a harness, some spade connectors and some shrink wrap ..... plus some things I had like a fused connection, Velcro Extreme and solder ...... it came out really clean. I'll snap pics when I can. I think I'm going to grind 1 side of the fuse holder flat though so I can mount it better .... you'll see what I mean when I get pics.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:56 PM

No, not the LEDs, I wish though. I got the same HIDs as 97, except 6000K. The LEDs will come when I have to money to blow on a second set of OEM housing to crack open and take my time on, I don't want to have to rush it in a weekend to get the headlights in so I can drive. I'd rather just swap them. Right now I'm spending my money on suspension and women so yeah.... I have some H&R Race springs sitting in my room.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:08 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Woah! I didnt even realize you guys had replied. Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring your posts!

Anyways, today after messing with the relay again that I bought I finally got it to work. I had to grind off a few of those plastic pieces that stick out on the top of the connection in which the female end snaps over it so it wont pop loose. And having all the wires backwards was really confusing......so that is what took me the longest because I kept doing everything technically the right way (i.e. all the connections were in correctly) but some had to go backwards and whatnot. So when I flip the switch they actually come on w/ the relay installed and I can hear the relay close so I am relieved.

I REALLY REALLY appreciate your help and layouts guys. I really do! Lemme know if theres anything you need! Imaginary rep for you guys!

And I have the ballasts mounted on the inside of the fender, but the double sided foam tape wouldnt stick to the body. So I bought some velcro for rough surfaces and attatched it to the inner fender and on the double sided sticky foam on the ballast and they havent fallen off and are pretty secure!

Old 07-06-2008, 06:12 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I still have to adjust the TYC projectors though. I did a little bit, but there seem to be some "spots" that are more bright then the others. I have only been flashed once, and that was when I was coming over a hill and a car was coming up the hill.

I also was surprised at how much noise the ballasts make at startup until they get to the correct color.