Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Where Do I Star Pt. 2

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
id 713
Unregistered
Default Where Do I Star Pt. 2

Aye Wut It Dew PPL ?? Ight I just bought a 97 honda accord its my first car and as you see by looking at my pics. i think its safe to say every thing on this (the word B!T#$ that was here has been replaced with the following--&gt "sweet little ride" is stock. i plan on working on the outside then the inside im going for the best preformance and look of course this might take awhile cause of the cash flow
2.paint
3.air condition
4. alarm
5.system
6.engine and everything around it
7. interior

i dont kno too much about car but im starting to learn just reading and asking questions (KEEP IN MIND THIS MY FIRST WHIP)lol
1. body kit

Dose any one have any suggestions on anything?

so my question is dose any one kno where i can find any body kits besides ebay?
and Wut should i get to make my performance better (engine, battery,shocks,brakes,exast,etc.)
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 11-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Default RE: Where Do I Star Pt. 2

Welcome to the forum!! Just a side note we're pretty carefull about language... if you search body kits on google you'll find a TON of stuff... as far as engine goes start with intake/exhaust is usually the most common... do you want to turbo or build a N/A engine?

Old 11-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

as for body kits i would go with www.bodykits.com www.wingswest.com www.extremedimensions.com I try to refrain from buying anything on ebay, but thats just me. i would start by doing catback exhaust, headers, and a cold air intake of some sort. but then you need to decide what you want application you want from this, daily driver, show, race. if you want a daily driver i would not put a body kit on unless you want to see it get ruined, esp if you live somewhere up north where the roads arent that great and it snows. if you are going for show then by all means put a body kit on. I looked into body kits, and they just arent worth it, you think oh its only like 600-1000, but getting it painted costs so much. i would say if you do anything just get a lip kit, but thats just me. another first i would do is put some rims on it, prob 17s.

Old 11-08-2006, 07:15 PM

Your car is a clean slate and looks totally unmolested.
First, make a plan of what is most important to you: looks, performance, etc.
I want my car to be fast before it is pretty, my opinion though: intake, headers, exhaust, plugs, wires, pulleys, turbo(?), complete engine rebuild(?) etc.
Looks: wheels add a lot and so does tint. Do you like the color of your car? It looks mint so wax/polish it, my opinion. I agree with live2rice about the lip kit but to each his own.
Budgets suck so when you have to pick and choose, pick what is most important to you.

Old 11-08-2006, 08:07 PM
id 713
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Just a side note we're pretty carefull about language... if you search body kits on google you'll find a TON of stuff... as far as engine goes start with intake/exhaust is usually the most common... do you want to turbo or build a N/A engine?
Aye thanks to everyone whos helpin the kid out im taking alot of your ideas in to mind

slusher i knew you were gunna say that based on ur other post i agree with ya but im more for looks right now when i pull up to skool females are intrested on looks then preformance ya dig?

live2rice good lookin out on the websites

sir_nasty
my bad bout the language but wuts a N/A engine and wuts the difference of between turbo and N/A?

Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

turbo is obviously turbo, uses a turbo charger to force air into the engine. n/a stands for naturally aspirated, meaning not turbo or super charged. n/a is what your engine is now.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:31 PM
id 713
Unregistered

o well then turbo bro lol

Old 11-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

keep in mind that turbos will cost you a arm and a leg, i would swap in a H22 before i put a turbo on your f22

Old 11-10-2006, 05:53 AM

id 713, the ladies are definately whats important, I hear you.lol

Old 11-20-2006, 09:12 PM

new hubs or go rim

Quick Reply: Where Do I Star Pt. 2