Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Free Honda Checkup in April

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
zzzz
Unregistered
Default Free Honda Checkup in April

Not sure if anyone posts this yet, so here it is:
http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/hccd.asp

Honda Car Care Days, April 1 - April 30, 2007.
Since April is National Car Care Month, you might check your tires, oil and coolant level. But how do you examine tie rod ends or a CV-joint boot? Haven’t a clue? Don’t worry. It’s not a mystery for the shrewd investigators at your Honda dealer when they give you a free, 40-point inspection. After a professional examination of your engine, brakes, drivetrain, suspension and steering components, you’ll get the whole story with a detailed report of your Honda’s condition.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:47 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Free Honda Checkup in April

My dealership isnt participating. Do you guys think it would be worth it to drive 45 min. to get this done? How much would it cost if it were not free?

Old 04-06-2007, 11:50 AM
matash
Unregistered
Default RE: Free Honda Checkup in April

I got the email from Ownerlink about this too, but when I called my dealer they told me that this only applied if you received a postcard from Honda, not from the dealer. They told me to call Honda direct which I did and Honda told me to call the dealer. ToldHonda I did and the dealer told me to call them. As of now Honda is "looking into it." Sounds like I will be calling Honda back and telling them I will be getting my free inspection. The email makes it sound like anyone who got the email is entitled to the freebie.