General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

2006 Honda Accord four cylinder catalytic converter replaced

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 04:22 AM
Default 2006 Honda Accord four cylinder catalytic converter replaced

So my catalytic converter got cut off my car and stolen last week. I got it replaced and my insurance covered most of it which is good. Unfortunately I got my car back and I noticed the car is starting to sputter especially when it's cold right around 2500 rpm. Once I get on the highway and get up to 70 + mph it drives fine. It always happens what I'm putting around town or from light to light. I also noticed that my cruise control is not working either since I got the car back. I'm going to bring it back to the garage Thursday just wondering if anybody might have the solution. Feels like throttle position or vacuum problems. Oh yeah I should probably say that I got both O2 sensors replaced. Thanks in advance

Old 05-30-2023, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by conan312
So my catalytic converter got cut off my car and stolen last week. I got it replaced and my insurance covered most of it which is good. Unfortunately I got my car back and I noticed the car is starting to sputter especially when it's cold right around 2500 rpm. Once I get on the highway and get up to 70 + mph it drives fine. It always happens what I'm putting around town or from light to light. I also noticed that my cruise control is not working either since I got the car back. I'm going to bring it back to the garage Thursday just wondering if anybody might have the solution. Feels like throttle position or vacuum problems. Oh yeah I should probably say that I got both O2 sensors replaced. Thanks in advance
How are you doing with this?