General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:10 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: 91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]

You have an F20B in your car, right? Blue top, DOHC Vtec? Cuz Im having a tough time believing that you are beating Ford Lightnings in your Honda. Yeah, I know what a Honda can do. When its fully built, that is. The F20B is stock at 200hp, what do you have done to yours?

Old 01-05-2007, 09:19 PM

lol.. ur a cool dude..

well anywayz.. yeah.. we all keep it tight.. lol..

nice ride though.. you should try going show.. with it..

well. anywayz.. i got lov...

Old 01-05-2007, 09:32 PM

nothing much.. just stock..stuff..

ive been telling people on here..that the gear set ups.. is important..

alot of the us cars.. dont have high revs or good pull... they relie on power and toruque.. or what not..

as these jap cars or more precious machines.. designed more of getting as much as possible out of what you got..

did you ever check out some show from europe.. forgot whats it called..but they test all kinds of cars to see what they got.. well anywayz.. they built this german car with a si civic engine.. made it as fast as a ferrari.. those new ones. what are they called..?..lol

well yeah .. like i said that dam lighting took me from the red light.. but once i caught up and we were crusing at aroung 50 or so.. we hit again..and i took hime.. while he sat around trying to build boost and get shifted iwas out.. third gear to 110.. i was gone. forth gear and i had like 5 cars already.. i even left him at a light i ran yellow he stopped..lol..

f20
headers
stright pipe
muffler
cold air intake
ngk ingition system 9mm wires
b & r fuel presure regulater and i boost that to 75psi sometimes... talk about power..lol
full sync. oil.. motul racing cost me mad chips to do that.. major increase in pinging performance
full sync. trans or gear oil. motul racing
working my way to full sync. brake fluid
stock rims with sticky no name brand tires..
better than stock clucth..
all basic.. just honda and driver skill being maxed out..
dude its all about the drive ...

have you ever seen that vid on utube where some dude in an accord is playing with a skyline..
they both take off driving all fast and then start punching it.. the accord is right behind the skyline the whole way..

i can give a list of cars ive taking on the street..
stories too i dont mind..lol..
chit.. its fun.. and hell we are all keeping it tight..

tight....

jaja.. lol..

lov my accord and lov leaving them without words..

Old 01-05-2007, 10:31 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Have you ever ridden in a Lightning? Believe me, they dont lack in power or "pull."

No effing WAY an Accord could hang with a Skyline. Not unless the Accord was a straight drag car or the Skyline was sick.

Man, I have been around cars my whole life. All my friends in high school had muscle cars, and then I got into the import stuff after high school, I know my cars, and I know racing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:50 PM

so then i wont say nothing to you.. as you know it all..

well dude.. or dudeit.. which ever you are..

your not the first one here to say this and that.. dude..

but what i have experienced ... im not even talking about what i know..

one thing i do know it doesnt take that much brains to get a v8 muscle car running okay..
any one can...

but imports its more complex on this side.. and all i need or we need is one little mistake or one over looked area and we got those suckers in killer headlocks..lol..

no doubt all these cars are fast.. or the fastest as everyone so far says and defends..

i dont take nothing from them.. but.. you wanna know something. theres no reason why my honda or others cant be fast either.. lol.. **** i keep tighter than those any day.. and those 94 accords arnt that fast dude.. maybe thats why your bent up..lol..

anywayz save yourself the embarasment or lack of knowledge or lack of beliving.. and grow. sucker..

that lighting wasnt **** once we were rolling..

where in vovled in that talk about the z06 vet .. lol..

just to get you more hyped..lol.. i burn those mustang gts.. like nothing.. even saw a new accord v6 burn on one from a green light.. lol..

dude the usa has enough problems with these jap four bangers.. terroizing the streets..

you dont want to see a honda v 8 take it up here.. itll be byebye..

go on you tube and look up accord racing.. look up any honda racing and youll see your vets.. vipers. cameros.. firebirds..[even though i do love firebirds].. getting smoked.. by fourbangers..

dude its one luv.. sometimes you win somtimes you lose..

hey right now i had to throw back on my stock cat and muffler to pass a shieriff inspection..
so i got caught slipping here and there.. its cool...

but i will never take anything away from my baby.. and bread provider.. as you shouldnt either..

lov my accord and lov yours..

on lov suckers..

Old 01-05-2007, 11:16 PM

see poser we did have the conco about the ZO6 and this guy seems to think that 4 cylinder Hondas are the greatest and fastest thing since sliced bread. traction control or not whatever you do to them, there is a such thing as maximum horsepower possible and for a 4-cylinder its around 350-hp. But hey you cant tell this person that, they think that all american muscle cars that have v-8's are crap and can't hang with a Honda, apparantly Skylines cant hang either LMAO. I would rather see a competition between a skyline and a ZO6 that would be a closer match than a Honda.

I do love Hondas and not only are they reliable and gas effecient you can crank a lotof power out of them, but to think that an accord or civic could beat a Corvette, SVT Lightning, Skyline, etc.. is nutty

Old 01-05-2007, 11:23 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I have no doubt that a Honda can be built to beat V8s all day. I have seen it, I have driven one. But the thing is, you are telling me that your 200hp car can take a Lightning. I dont believe it. Thats all. You can talk all the trash on me you want, call my car slow, I dont care. I know my car isnt fast, but Im not claiming to be out racing all day and "dropping burners" either.

Unless your car is set up for drag, you arent beating the cars you say you are. Thats all Im saying.

Drummer, I read the thing about the ZO6 and the Skyline. *shakes head* I dont know what to tell you man, some people just like to talk big and like to argue about anything and everything.

Mapulento, dont get me wrong, I love my Honda, I am an import fan in the biggest way, but I know the difference between being a fan and having blind faith. I know the limits of a four cylinder. Look and the numbers, you can see plain as day that what you are talking about just doesnt make sense.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:14 AM

poser your stright.. the other dude..seems to have a want to drive a vB but cant.. maybe his budget doesnt let him..lol.well dude we are on the same page.. this other guys is saying that a four banger cant beat a vB .. just cuz i did a few times..
im not saying anything close to my **** is the fastest.. never will even if i did have the fastest ****.. lol..droping burners means ..representing..doggies..veroomm.. lol.. u know.. how we do..
well yeah anywyz.. i love the firebird and if i could afford it..i would buy that new gto.. but i cant so i got to do what i got to do.. to get my trills.. mine isnt a drag car.. or one of those bad *** tunned imports.. mine is a daily driver that i just happen to do a little extra too.. make it run . and pull.. i have the resources to do so.. without a big effort.. im on the westcoast.. and out here everyone has respect for eachother cuz we all know every car that one meets at the light is souped. up..

dude i said those things about those cars on you tube ..cuz this guy is so stuck on that vB cant be beat buy 200 or 250 hp.. dude is triping.. check the you tube.. lol..

ps. just too **** that guy off more..lol
i use to have a bug.. with about 140 hp.. and that **** would pop *******.. lol..
and not only that.. the same story i have with this car goes on with the bug..
the only cars to have beat me hands down ..smoked where the same ones that smoke me now..
the eclispes turbo.. and the damm g35 supercharged..

anywayz im not braging..when i talked aobut the z06 i was just trying to show or let you guys know that with some precious or smart mods.. you can make your four banger hang with or even beat a bad *** vB ..
i wasnt braging.. nor do i... if it seems that way sry.folks..
i got nothing but lov.. especially for an accord site like this..

nothing but lov..

Old 01-06-2007, 06:45 PM

trust me kid it takes a lot to **** me off, and I actually have driven and still have a car with a V8 and I can pretty much guarantee you that a 67 pontiac GTO would kill whatever you personally could muster to go against. I drive Hondas for reliability and gas mileage.

Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 AM

just to remind first off.. was along time ago there smarty..

and to continue.. your little thing.. cuz.. i dont even think this about my damm second problem from smashing on fools like you..

i use to love the viper..that was my favorite usa built car.. but ever since mercedes bought out chrysler or jeep or what ever that damm company is.. those are not considered usa cars to me anymore... so now.. my favorite usa built was those damm firebirds ram air ws6.. but since those went out the window.. too expensive.. gots to go withthe new gtos.. and im not complaining on the swichoruww. lol.. gto is bad.. just like it would of been if it was another bird..

now.. if your talking hondas.. or just imports in general.. i think you do know and will have to eat this along with every other facal you have taken..

on espn.. 2 3 4 or which ever one.. even on the most usa chanel.. tnn or whatever it is.. dont pay too much attention to it now.. to main stream.. but either way.. now on national tv.. you do see the fourbangers doing pro drag.. with the big boys.. yeah your right maybe they dont win.. but they are using half of what usa cars use and hanging with themm.. now if you dont have cable .. thats probly another reason why your all curled up and stuff..lol.. god this is funny.. i thought this was a little more of a accord lover forum.. not a hater.. forum.. lol..

and another thing check your pga or indy car standings and youll see that hondas are killin it there right now.. i think last years champ was a honda.. and i read alittle bit on it .. and i think they were they only teams to use the same engine throughout the whole tour.. lol.. just to prove a little point.. a little one.. sir fire ball.. i warned you.. you will eat your own chit.. and feel emberrased..

ohh and hey who won the stock class in the touring chanllege the last few years in a row.. lol..

i know you dont want me to continue.. and i know youdont want honda to come out with a v8sports car..

shoot look at how much trouble it is just to get a skyline turbo in here.. and thats 6bangers.. not to mention the other cars like ferrari. or lambo. you cant a real one of those in here.. just like you cant get a real skyline..lol..

but even though i love any car that is built as close to perfect as possible and rides like its melted or melting butter on some damm pancakes.. dont be mad cuz you choose not. too.. and your chit is all twisted..

so if you dont belive me ask who you want dont ask me..anything else.. ask you dad or your friends or chit even ask someone on here make a topic out of it..
ask if they wacth espn or any kind of international racing.. and ask them about the drag racing and the indy or pga and the tourning ..ask them whats up if imports are banging on there..cuz you dont realy know or refuse to except reality..

like soul caliber.. and the soul still burns..

lov my accord and luv you

one luv..

ps.. shooot i kinda really do wish i had a gto.. lol

get same damm 100 mph diffting going.. hell yeah..

as

Quick Reply: 91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]