General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Default RE: 91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]

hah I constantly watch all kinds of racing, you are referring to the NOPI XBOX racing series where they do drag race imports...big whoop. the IRL (indy racing league) Honda is the only manufacturer that supplies engines to that series, Champ Car uses Ford Cosworth solely, and honda has 2 Teams in Formula 1, Factory Honda (formerly BAR racing) and Super Aguri Racing, of which the Honda Factory team has only won "1" race in the past 10 years and that was Jensen Button this past year. and elts see in drift racing they do have other vehicles besides hondas and I believe the current champion of the main drift series drives a Mustang.

now you want to talk touring/endurance racing. hmm lets see...ALMS series..dominated my Audi, Porsche, and "gasp" Chevrolet. GT Touring car series last 2 chapionships won by Johnny O'Connell in a CADILLAC. and lets see the past 3 championships in the International FIA Touring Car Japaneseseries have been won by Toyota and Nissan.

Care to Quiz me anymore on racing?

Old 01-08-2007, 02:17 AM

dude if this forum is made of ....... like you.. i feel sorry for al thsoe who want or need help.. cuz i dont feel sorry for you.. now.. what did you say before.. or what are you going to say now.. again..

that imports suck and cant bring any compettion to these usa autos.. cuz what ever you got to say now.. doesnt matter cuz thats whay you said.. before..and now your saying with you own fingers that.. imports do race international..with all the big boys.. .. hey forget this.. i aint your dady. to try to teach you something.. about life.. live and let die.. stop posting here..... boy..

luv my honda like i can luv u

get your chit stright.. for the next ... you talk to.. anywayz. anyone hav any ideas about my second gear.. im going with the mounts.. have a feeling its the mounts..

Old 01-08-2007, 03:37 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Yo Mapulento.......

# 1 Name calling and insults WILL NOT be tollerated in this forum

# 2 this BULLCARP of you writing down that any chicks out there hit you up WILL NOT be tollerated either , if you want a dating forum than GO TO IT ..this is a site to help anyone and everyone who comes in here with Honda accord issues , acts with dignity and total respect for the rest of the members ..
I got no clue what you are used to,, but like i said there will be no more name calling or putting members down and or abusive language of any kind

If you comply with the forum rules than you are very much welcome, here just like all other members who comply with the rules and show respect for fellow members

If you decide NOT TO COMPLY with forum rules than this is not the place for you

Old 01-08-2007, 06:40 PM

hey there oo7.. i dont know who u are or really care..dude..

but if you do hapen to be an admin or something.. then get that stupid guy off my post.. or off your forum

i posted for some advice and this guy.. has nothing better to do ..than try to start up some da ng arguments over aperantly anything.. he even proves his ownself wrong.. in his argument.. so i dont see how im doing something wrong by telling this guy to take a hike.. he is just buging and trying to start stuff..lky its over the net or else the one two would of landed already... and hey if i want to talk to a girl.. and see what a girl has to say about the subject of that an import can go up against usa cars or demostics.. lol..

anyways.. thanks for the attention to the subject but next time take a little more time to see whats going on and not what happened..

[normal reaction to abnormal behavior].. anyways.. like ive posted before or said..

this is great site with the majority of the people also being great to share there knowledge/experiences..
cuz that has more value than actual materrial things.. well most of the time..

thank you once again.. and to that guy who hates himself.. and wants to argue over anything.. post your own topic jiggly..

and if there are any admins.. on here.. help with those kinds of peps.. would be appreciated by all..

and once again.. any woman on here.. who do importing hit me up..

on luv..

Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 PM

ok you have just proven how much of an idiot you really are, I do contribute advice on here as well as ask for it when I need it. come to think of it I gave some advice for you about your 2nd gear popping out. you were the one that started talking smack about racing other cars including american muscle cars and making your little 200hp accord sound like it can kill anything you go up against. Desert happens to be the main moderator of this page and is a very skilled Honda Mechanic on top of it, not to mention he has the power to boot your *** off this forum and block you from returning. and I did not say that imports suck or that they cant hang with american muscle, and regards to the racing, you again showed incompetance by spewing out nonsense that I graciously corrected. also Im glad you arent my father, because if you were I would have shot you a long time ago.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:26 PM

Ain't know need for name callin....*L* Let's just drop this now. There's no point on continuing this thread at this point unless it pertains to the question that was asked initially. It's not adding anything positive or informational for the forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it can be discussed in a professional manner. At the point in which it becomes a "flame war" is when it's done. At this point I think you both have something valuable that you can add to the forum so we'll just agree to disagree and declare this a dead thread. Thanks for being a part of HAF, shake hands and walk away....

Old 01-08-2007, 09:28 PM

cool by me

Old 01-08-2007, 09:42 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I refuse to walk away... LOL. Just kidding. Seriously though, Im pretty sure anyone who is on this forum recognizes that one can do great things with a Honda. No one joins HAF just to talk about how much they love Novas and Mustangs lol. I love muscle cars, I love high horsepower, big displacement V8s, but I love the sound of a high revving four cylinder, and I love the look on people's faces when a gas saving commuter car flies by them. I love cars, plain and simple, and Im pretty sure that everyone on here does too.

Cant we all just get along? LMAO.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:29 PM

dang.. did we really have to take it to that point..man. i said many things that could of made it cool long time ago.. to prevent this.. cuz i knew right away that he was bs.. but.. i aint no ones dady to tell them to stop doing what they want.. except get off my nutz.. i got nothing more here than to give what i can..and i have no problem taking in what ever i might need or not have.. and every thing that on e fool said.. is bs.. so i give a hell about him.. and him being okay with what it may be..
i still stand by what i say.. and i wont stop believing what has been shown by mr what ever his name is..
but i do ask.. how can someone say.. f.. fourbangers theyarnt nothing.. cant hang with v8. and then later say . ohhh.. yeah.. those fourbangers do represent in this and that.. though....

lmao i love my four banger and if i had a v8 or v 6 or what ever else i had.. i would love it also.. as i have lov for all those on here who take time to help other accord lovers..

and i never braged about anything on here.. as any one can see or read..
i clearly said that the damm vet burned me.. *** boy.. he didnt want to keep going but he did burn me..sucker.. lol.. dang.. hey im for reals.. and got nothing to hide or lie about..

and i dont know where you live.. but maybe a time will come when we will have a chance to meet some where. and besides me being able to kick your *** .. lol.. i will race your little honda and your beastly v8 truck or what ever you had.. and burn both of them while giving you the jump..

and thats the only thin g or way you have of talking to me .. if you dont use this way to communicate with me then i will have to pretend im you and your me as my dad and do as you said.. you will do..lol..
dude drop the point you have to prove cuz its wack like your 92 auto stock accord..

off the nuts to those hatters..
and nothing but lov to those who got lov..
sry for the bs.. but i bet u all lyao..
ps.. hey thanks for the support and truthfulness of everyone on here who likes droping burners no matter what you drive..

pss.. AND HEY..! IM STILL LOOKING FOR ADVISE ON THIS SECOND GEAR THING..
IVE BEEN TEST DRIVING AND IM THINKING ITS THE DAMM MOUNTS..
engine is jerking smoothly.. and if shifting while engine is out side of idle rpm.. the gear wont go in..

Old 01-09-2007, 02:07 PM

Just do an inspection of the mounts and look for mising/cracked rubber, push on the engine a little bit in different directions and see if it rocks or shakes excessively, if it does then you may have a bad mount but I still think you're looking at an internal issue....

Quick Reply: 91 ACCORD LX 5SPD [2ND GEAR POPS OUT]