General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

94 accord problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Newest Of Newbies

i dont know, it was just replaced- the new one goes to like 3000 rpms before it goes to 2nd

also one question- i got a switch for the window off ebay and it brought my window down but not up. AT first it went up and down like twice very slowly. When i connect my old switch, it brings it up but not down like before. -is it the switch?

Old 04-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Newest Of Newbies

recently, my fan has been coming on more frequently when the car is at a light or something and sometimes stays on after the car is off. I was wondering if this means trouble from a head gasket and i also noticed some oil coming from underneath the header heat shield in the front by the radiator. Another problem i encountered was that in third gear the car does not respond (accelerate) the way it used to. I did have a used trans put in and was wondering if that could be restricting the throttle.
LAstly, hope i dont have to do it soon, if i wanted to do a swap, what is a good engine that would serve as a everyday kind(definitely not for racing), but have some flare as well. I was thinking of a H22.
Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks-