General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Check it out POWER NEO!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Default Check it out POWER NEO!?

I was looking through a super street and i found this gas saver horsepower/torque thingy. It just clips onto your fule line and the extreme magnetization breaks down the fuel fora finer particlization for a better burn. They say u get a few good horses out of it. It is by zero1000 and it is call the power neo. I was just seeing if anyone has tried this thing or know anyone that has. type in zero1000usa and u should find it on the net. If u check the site out let me know ur opinions or personal experiences. i did the currency conversion and it comes to $112.00. for that price it better work.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Check it out POWER NEO!?

Fuel moving through the line is not magnetic, so a large magnet on the line will not change or breakdown gasoline.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:13 AM

Buying one of these would be the same thing as flushing your money down the toilet. They do not work.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:13 AM

lol i wasnt going to get one, I just wanted to hear other peoples opinions on this product. i cant believe they are charging 100 dollars for this thing. If i do get a gas saving product im just gonna get the tornado air. now that is a proven mpg saving product that seems to be worth it.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:50 AM

ORIGINAL: fopokev07
If i do get a gas saving product im just gonna get the tornado air. now that is a proven mpg saving product that seems to be worth it.
No it's not. Do a search on this website. If anything, the tornadoactually restrictsairflow, possibly causing future engine damage. I would never put one of those pieces of crap in my car. Where has it been proven? The fake reviews on their website?

Old 10-02-2007, 11:58 AM

My neighbor sells magnets as remedys for various problems. I bought one to increase my gas mileage. Here is how it works. Put it in your right shoe under the ball of your foot. The eventual pain causes light pressure on the pedal and results in higher mileage. I think a stone may work as well but the experts say no. Let every one know your test results.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Actually the magnet would be more effective than the stone... Because your wallet will be lighter.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:15 PM

Mr Blake is right. I bought a magnet for my left foot and my milege has increased slightly. More test results to come. Stay posted.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

here is my advice,,,,,,,keep car properly tuned,, tire pressure up to specs, minimize the weight that you carry in the trunk, keep windows closed whenever possible, use a/c only if necessary. no fast take off from a stop lite, keep hwy speed as close to limit as possible,

Old 10-02-2007, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: fopokev07

lol i wasnt going to get one, I just wanted to hear other peoples opinions on this product. i cant believe they are charging 100 dollars for this thing. If i do get a gas saving product im just gonna get the tornado air. now that is a proven mpg saving product that seems to be worth it.
Okay, no insult meant by this but I couldn't resist....

Just take a 120mm computer fan (runs off 12v DC). Then slice your air intake hose, insert the fan between the hoses with the direction of airflow being towards the engine. Next, you wire up a switch and hook the fan directly to the battery, then when you want some extra boost/economy you flip the switch! This way it not only "swirls" the air to increase effeciency but it powers the fan so that it pushes more air! After you do that calculate your fuel economy, when it goes down it must be because of all the added power you get from a little fan moving 80 cfm of air! Obviously it's not because you've got the equivalent of a giant rock in the middle of your airflow passage.....

Quick Reply: Check it out POWER NEO!?