General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Default RE: driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most

Old 06-21-2007, 05:15 PM

I just re-read my post and realized I may have left a few things out that made it come accross the wrong way.... I used to race (oval track) and when I did I drove just like you, I even got a reckles driving ticket once for doing 120 on an open straight road at night and didn't slow down for anything... that whole viewpoint changed when I had my kid and they were in the car.... So basically, oh yeah I drove like you, and got in plenty of trouble doing it and nothing slowed me down (I even put my car on it's side once....) the only thing that did was having kids... All I was trying to say, sorry it came accross the wrong way.

As for your question I'll just re-state what someone said. Keep a close eye on your tires and brakes.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

I just re-read my post and realized I may have left a few things out that made it come accross the wrong way.... I used to race (oval track) and when I did I drove just like you, I even got a reckles driving ticket once for doing 120 on an open straight road at night and didn't slow down for anything... that whole viewpoint changed when I had my kid and they were in the car.... So basically, oh yeah I drove like you, and got in plenty of trouble doing it and nothing slowed me down (I even put my car on it's side once....) the only thing that did was having kids... All I was trying to say, sorry it came accross the wrong way.

As for your question I'll just re-state what someone said. Keep a close eye on your tires and brakes.
THANK YOU ,