General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Errors ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by poorman212
Dang, almost a year and only 3,500 miles. The Pilot is pushing almost 10,000 miles in just over six months.
Yeah, (obviously) I don't drive a lot. The place I work is right across the street from where I live... so, I walk... and I only go to the grocery once a month.. that's a 7 mile round-trip. Visit family in Georgia once a year, a gathering in central Kentucky once a year and planning a trip to Wisconsin this summer.

I bought a new Magnum in 2007 and sold it in 2010 with 12K miles on it.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:19 PM

Yes, I have seen the cap-less fuel intakes. We have a new (2015) Ford passenger van at the facility where I work and it has the 'flap'.[/QUOTE]

I had a Fiesta with the capless. I liked it, it never gave me troubles, but I was one of the lucky ones with that item. A lot of Fiesta had problems with not being able to put gas in the tank.

Mine did the same thing, I wiped the seal off, put a light coat of grease on it and wiped the excess off, been doing the three clicks, and its been fine.

Old 01-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Corvair
, and its been fine.
Thumbs up then

Keep us posted if anything happens. I like learning things.