General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Finding parts for my 2.3l vtec

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

I really do live in keene.........well on the weekends anyways. I went to KHS and now go to the University of New Haven during the week.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Newest Of Newbies

haha thats pretty ill. i go to KHS right now but i hate it cuz like nobody really has nice cars there either, actually thats just in keene in general lol. i cant wait to get my car done so i can blow all these acuras away lol.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

I know a lot of people in the area that have nice cars. There are only like 3 jacka$$s at the high school with "modified" cars now.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Newest Of Newbies

ya ive really only seen a couple like actually built up hondas and acuras around here. but i cant wait to finish my civic because i know nobody is going to have another one like it especially putting out the same numbers and with an f23 stuffed into it lol. but ya a lot of kids think if you bolt on a new exhaust and put on a cold air intake its automatically fast and thats what really ticks me off. so this is kind of my "in your face all you idiots" project lol. man i wish i could swear right now lol

Old 03-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Newest Of Newbies

i have to say tho theres a lot of nice older cars around here too. and once you start heading up to like nashua and manchester theres a pretty good amount of nice cars up there.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Details on said civic or ban.

Yeah I wasn't talking nice Hondas, there are none, except for cockey's car that he claims 400whp in which is BS but whatever.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Newest Of Newbies

ya the only nice hondas and and acuras ive actually seen in keene werent actually from keene. but ya even like the 2 supras that drive around keene arent that nice. and theres that blacked out integra that drives around and that things junk. really though the only nice cars in keene are the guys with the older cars

Old 03-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Arlon
ya the only nice hondas and and acuras ive actually seen in keene werent actually from keene. but ya even like the 2 supras that drive around keene arent that nice. and theres that blacked out integra that drives around and that things junk. really though the only nice cars in keene are the guys with the older cars
Donoven with the green supra is a bi**h
Pat with the white supra is cool and is a good friend of mine and will soon be twin turbo

Celica GTS that will soon be sipping on the bottle.
My car obviously which will be amazing once its done if i do say so myself.
dumb amount of DSMs
Evo running 11s
Gold VW rollerskate VR6 turbo

ICP kid as I call him with the integra is a joke.

I didnt see the details on the civic.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by live2rice
Gold VW rollerskate VR6 turbo
Similar to lollerblades?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by finch13
Similar to lollerblades?
Thats what I call the hatchback golf thingies cause they look like roller skates, it also gets the owners good and pissed off which is always a plus.

Quick Reply: Finding parts for my 2.3l vtec