General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

LEDs hyper flashing

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 11:04 AM
Default LEDs hyper flashing

Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong section, also I searched this forum for answers to my issues.I wanna thank you for taking time to read this post.

I have a 2015 accord sport sedan that about 1 year ago I installed switchback and rear led turn signals as well, I had to add 2 resistor to the rear LEDs due to the hyper flashing, everything was working good for about a year until recently only the drivers side started hyper flashing, I simply thought I maybe the left resistor went bad or either one of the led had burnt out but after checking both the front and rear led was fine, I even replaced it with a new resistor but still hyper flashing, I double checked all the connections, I know these accords do not have turn signal flasher but rather MCIU that replaced the old relays, so I am stumped, maybe someone here in this forum has an idea what’s going on.

Thanks again for your time

Good bless.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:56 AM

Again, I was stumped but after I decided to try a different brand of load resistor and it worked, I know for a fact the load resistor that didn’t work were still good, I checked them all with a multimeter, I’m just glad it’s fixed because that hyper flashing is like a sore thumb at night.

Hopefully this post may help someone in the future with hyper flashing, God bless