Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

Anyone ever use/heard of these mufflers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Default Anyone ever use/heard of these mufflers?

http://www.importparts.com/shop/inde...&filter_id=606

I'm thinking of buying the carbon fiber/titanium muffler. The 5th one down listed.

One question though, whats the difference between the carbon fiber alone muffler and the one thats only titanium? Besides the obvious. Does having both carbon fiber and titanium make a huge difference?

Old 07-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Default RE: Anyone ever use/heard of these mufflers?

isnt the muffler is wrap around carbon fiber and included a titanium tip and jack the price that much??? i think it a waste to buy it, unless u wanna go for show

Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: 95SiR

isnt the muffler is wrap around carbon fiber and included a titanium tip and jack the price that much??? i think it a waste to buy it, unless u wanna go for show
So then I should just buy the muffler with carbon fiber only?

Old 07-06-2006, 04:06 PM

i never thought those things still running that high...i used to wanna get one like 4yrs ago, but never did, my friend got one, carbon fiber only, and sound ok, annoying sometime with the sound, it seem like someone fart really loud, lol...if u want it for show, get cf and titanium together, if not for show, i choose the titanium alone cuz i used to wanna get that...but i wouldnt recomend gettin them at all...

Old 07-06-2006, 10:46 PM

but i wouldnt recomend gettin them at all...
Why's that?

Old 07-07-2006, 02:57 AM

actually i shouldnt said that, sorry!!! cuz i forgot that i dont know if you live in the same state as me, Ca, cuz that muffler is a cop magnet for once, not to mention it going to be loud, and very expensive for something that is cop magnet, loud and wrap around with either cf or titanium...but if you must, get the titanium one, it look nicer than tha cf and titanium tip

Old 07-07-2006, 04:06 AM

actually i shouldnt said that, sorry!!! cuz i forgot that i dont know if you live in the same state as me, Ca, cuz that muffler is a cop magnet for once, not to mention it going to be loud, and very expensive for something that is cop magnet, loud and wrap around with either cf or titanium...but if you must, get the titanium one, it look nicer than tha cf and titanium tip
As a matter of fact, I do live in CA. Los Angeles to be exact So I guess I'll be going with the titanium one, thanks for the "tip", I never thought that the carbon fiber one could be a "cop magnet".

2 questions, is the picture shown there the 5 inch tip or 2.5 inch tip? And does the tip length really matter?

Old 07-07-2006, 04:38 AM

it not really the carbon fiber or titanium that make it cop magnet, but the deal is that you have a modify exhaust and the sound, u might get pull over just for the muffler,and usually they will ask to pop your hood as well...you should know that since u lived in CA lol...but yea, that muffler, if i read it correctly, it a 4in diameter outlet tip and 2.5in inlet tip with a 5in long tip....the length is depend...i think 5in is good, mine old one is 4in length, fit perfectly with bodykit...if you have it stock, it dont look as nice...