Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

Have you used a Pacesetter Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Have you used a Pacesetter Exhaust?

From my limited searching, the Pacesetter exhaust seems to be the least expensive exhaust system out there. I'm not concerned about performance, but ease of install and durability. I have a 94 Accord and my exhaust is rusted out and in need of replacement . Cost is a huge issue as I have two kids and don't make a ton of money. Have any of you bought the Pacesetter exhaust? How bad is the installation? How well has it held up? How does it sound? Any help will be appreciated.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default RE: Have you used a Pacesetter Exhaust?

I take it no one has actually used a Pacesetter exhaust?

Old 03-24-2006, 12:55 AM

No, sorry man i have never personally used the pace setter system. If your lookin just to replace it and not go for performance and are limmited on how much cash you can shell out then you should hit up a local salvage yard and see if they can hook you up. Good luck!!

Old 03-24-2006, 01:22 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hey KevinFelt,
I have a 97 Accord and was looking at a PaceSetter exhaust myself. It was on eBay for about $170 w/ shipping but sadly it only fit the EX model so be sure to check out which model its for. I put up a post awhile ago and some of the people said they were okay products. I did some research and they aren't made for high performance and some people said that the black finish they use on the exhaust eventually burns off and smells awful. But if you want a new exhaust that looks good and will give you a slight performance gain why not go for it? Good luck!

Old 03-24-2006, 01:29 AM

hey i got a flomaster exhaust and i have a 96 lx. they only came in ex modles though but the shop put it in no prob so the ex, lx, dx ect. are mainly trim packages as long as they have the same motor

Old 03-24-2006, 04:54 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i have seen one used but i dont have one myself. the sound is pretty good but you might be a little dissapointed with the power gains.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Anyone see a Pacesetter in use?

Thanks for the comments. It's a family car and I need an exhaust so I don't kill my kids and can get through inspection. I'm not really concerned with performance, better than stock is always a good thing though. If it will increase mpg that's a great thing. Quiet is a good thing as my wife hates loud cars and almost refuses to ride in my mustang.

Anybody know of an exhaust out there that is inexpensive?

Old 03-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Default RE: Anyone see a Pacesetter in use?

We sell Pacesetter exhaust. Never had any complaints about them. PM me if you want a price.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default RE: Anyone see a Pacesetter in use?

Sam,
I PM'd you about a week ago, didn't get a response. Still out there?
Kev

Old 05-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Has anyone put a Pacesetter exhaust on their car? How's the durability?

Quick Reply: Have you used a Pacesetter Exhaust?