New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello this is my first post. what wire goes from pcm to the temp gauge 01accordex v6?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 11:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default hello this is my first post. what wire goes from pcm to the temp gauge 01accordex v6?

Hello I see that on a2001 4 cyl accord ex the wire going to the temp gauge (at c2 cluster) yellow/green comes from the blue connector c24 at pcm(yellow/green).on my v6 c24 is blank at pcm blue connector.i only see the ect coming in at c26(red/white).my question is what wire on v6 goes from pcm to temp gauge and does it go in the temp gauge at c2 yellow/green(right connector on back of gauge).any one with input or a wiring diagram for ect sensor to temp gauge is greatly appreciated ty. This car has no ect sending unit w yellow/green wire to c2 cluster connector so I'm confused

My temp gauge was not working so I replaced ect sensor and still no luck.i wound up running a wire from c26 at blue connector at pcm(red/white ect wire going in pcm) to my temp gauge c2 connector (yellow/green) at gauge and I got my temp gauge to work but now the car has a high idle and code 86 (ect circuit) is coming up from cel. Is anything else hooked up to c2 yellow/green on right connector at cluster?maybe if I unhook that wire completely and hook the wire I ran in that will solve my prob? obviously the wire hooked in is no good maybe its causing me problems because I only tapped into it and not eliminated it?please help.would love a wiring diagram and I'll chase down the problem and just remove my wire.thanks guys