New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Guy 94 accord lx

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome the interior on your accord looks immaculate like it just came of the production line.

Croatia man what is that silver circular object next to your battery?

Old 04-26-2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Xx94AccordLxX
i think im registered already and your engine bay look 10x cleaner than mine haha mine got 235k on it right now! and ill remember that when i buy either 15s or 16s for the track cause those 17s are just for cruisin around
thx, it was like that when I bought it (before exactly 4 year) and I keep it that way

Originally Posted by live2rice
Welcome the interior on your accord looks immaculate like it just came of the production line.

thx, I try to cherish it

-oh... that is... part of LPG instalation (it's alternative fuel (gas) so I have petrol + that gas instalation, see this 2 pics to understand better...

-and the tank is in trunk...

Reason is: LPG gas is 50-70% chepaer then petrol, so the invest is profitable (cost me 1000€, that is roughly about 1500$, but - standard here (Croatia) and in USA is very different (I think the difference is... 5 times better in USA, so I think that the comparison is... as... I spend about 7000$ to that, -my payment is low like 90% other citizens, therefore I'll never can afford new tires, suspension, engine swap (my dream is H22) etc :-( [I'm happy that I don't have any failures on my car I'm happy to still have it...] Sorry for this ''gossip'' - but I had to tell it...
I wait better times and I hope that crisis will gone...

-I will open thread about my car so you all will be to able see how thing are going on here...

Last edited by CroatiaMen; 04-26-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

That is a very interesting system, there are a few things similar to that here in the USA but not all that popular seeing gas is so cheap here(I know we are all complaining now that it is $4 a gallon but I'm sure its double that in Croatia).

Old 04-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Newest Of Newbies

yea my dad got it for me for $400 like that the car waz seriously super clean when he brought it home never thought a car like that would 400 and that clean

Old 04-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Newest Of Newbies

[QUOTE=CroatiaMen;238750]thx, it was like that when I bought it (before exactly 4 year) and I keep it that way

thats amazing! i wanna clean my bay up

Old 04-26-2011, 08:36 PM

That is a very interesting system, there are a few things similar to that here in the USA but not all that popular seeing gas is so cheap here(I know we are all complaining now that it is $4 a gallon but I'm sure its double that in Croatia).
Lots of people installed that (like me) then, but now price of LPG is 40% of petrol - so now nobody instal that anymore and lots of people sell petrol cars and buy a cars on diesel (I hate diesel) but I still drive on LPG gas and petrol.

yea my dad got it for me for $400 like that the car waz seriously super clean when he brought it home never thought a car like that would 400 and that clean

thats amazing! i wanna clean my bay up
Wait, that (your) Accord cost $400 there? OMG, F***, here you can get (I think) about 4000-5000$ for it! F*** life standard
Teleport it to me, I will sell it and we will swim in money

Yea, you should clean it...
Did you check air filter, brake oil, clutch oil... etc?

Good luck

Old 04-27-2011, 03:54 PM

i think im registered already
i talk about Croatian Honda Fan Club Forum...

-whats new?

Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by CroatiaMen
Lots of people installed that (like me) then, but now price of LPG is 40% of petrol - so now nobody instal that anymore and lots of people sell petrol cars and buy a cars on diesel (I hate diesel) but I still drive on LPG gas and petrol.

Wait, that (your) Accord cost $400 there? OMG, F***, here you can get (I think) about 4000-5000$ for it! F*** life standard
Teleport it to me, I will sell it and we will swim in money

Yea, you should clean it...
Did you check air filter, brake oil, clutch oil... etc?

Good luck
yes seriously and my first car waz a 93 civic dx coupe dad got that for 100 and wow you serious! with that i can buy like 3 4 more! and yup whole car waz checked and cleared dad made sure lol

Old 04-29-2011, 01:06 PM

yes seriously and my first car waz a 93 civic dx coupe dad got that for 100 and wow you serious! with that i can buy like 3 4 more! and yup whole car waz checked and cleared dad made sure lol
I wish I don't know that, I save several YEARS + credit on 8 years for this Accord and you buy car just like that, like buying a cell phone...

Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by CroatiaMen
I wish I don't know that, I save several YEARS + credit on 8 years for this Accord and you buy car just like that, like buying a cell phone...
exactly!! :P lol whyy does it cost so much over there

Quick Reply: New Guy 94 accord lx