New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Please Take Notice ....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 06:40 AM
AmericanMuscle7.3
Unregistered
Default Please Take Notice ....

Hey guys. You guys need help in Indy. You'll likely take offense to this post, but i'll just tell the truth. I have a 99 7.3 powerstroke F250. I have repeatedly attempted to find a honda accord that can keep up with my more than 8000 pound truck in the Indy area. I've smoked them all, literally. I've had more luck coating all of their stupid unpainted elmers glued on body kits and foolish cell phone tower like wings with black diesel soot than anything.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********
Ok American Muscle7.3 its time to put this all to rest and to Quit Posting about the Hondas that you seem to not like...If you want to talk against the honda cars then PLEASE go to a forum where your type of Vehicles are and tell them about your Honda Problems...This is a Nice way to tell you to stop it..Or I will have to ask you to leave our forums...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=closed.gif]

Old 03-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Need help in Indy

First off, no need to be an overbearing BUTT.
Second no lightly modified honda even remotely hits 500ft/lb's of torque produced by a long stroke v10. Even though that 500ft/lb's of torque are stock on not in consideration of the gain you got from the chip.
Third lower gear ratio means the power gets to your wheels a lot faster then most cars that are geared for long distance driving, vs a truck which is geared to get the power to the wheels and pull what its towing, which obviously you will be a lot faster.
Fourth your still comparing a v10 to a 4cyl yeah, you may weigh 5000lb's more then an accord, but once again, your most likely racing a bunch of kids who know less about their own car then anyone who has taken more then 5 seconds to read the owners manual.
So, please don’t be a dick to people on a car forum who have a genuine interest in their own car and making it run properly under their own stills instead of the skills of a shop.
Not all of "our" cars sound like a constant drawn out fart and once again, the expectation of a 4 cyl producing a sound similar to a v10 considering the very large difference of displacement and movement of air through a pipe. But I think its understandable that your misconceptions and general lack of knowledge would show in simple airflow dynamics with sound.
If you hear people who drive a honda talk trash, they are just as ignorant and egotistical as you are, and obviously need to take their heads out of their asses just like you need to.
If you would, stop grouping all honda owners in the same category because obviously you having the stupid redneck attitude obviously isn’t proving your point any.

Leave Him Alone and we will take care of this...
WhweelBrokerAng######

Old 03-18-2006, 09:45 AM

I don't know guys, sounds like somebody got owned by a 4 banger and is quite frustrated...

And if that's not the case, my little sleeper out front would be happy to do the job.

Old 03-18-2006, 01:33 PM

No, I could believe that that hes been winning, against stock accords

Old 03-18-2006, 01:43 PM

Lord almighty!, this is like the 2nd assault on this forum by a Honda-Hater! The funny thing is, I've been a member of this forum now for what, 2-3 months?, I don't seem to recall a section ragging other vehicles. At least those of us who look to improve or enhance our experiences with our cars. Yeah, we talk about going fast, being quick, having better handling, but not much about going out and killing gas-guzzelrs. I don't go to other forums and trash talk their vehicles. It's all rather silly. If you have that much time to browse other forums and try to pick fights, you've got way to much time on your hands. Go pull up some tree trunks, or go muddin' with your 35 inchers. Speaking of racing, although not a Honda, it should be exciting to see the debut of the Toyota Camary in the next NASCAR season (2007). I might even watch the boring- circlethon called NASCAR. http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/index.html

************************************************** *****************************
Let's move on and hope that the two new members will get their heads together and start acting nice...
************************************************** *****************************[sm=rant.gif]
Thanks For The Help Guys...
WheelBrokerAng

Old 03-18-2006, 02:12 PM

Well the only reason I'd go to a forum to talk bs about people's cars is if they had been kicking my butt!

And furthermore, it's utterly stupid to assume that everyone here has wings and unpainted bodykits just because we drive hondas. It's just as rediculous as assuming that you are an obese construction worker, a slobbering drunk, and abuse your wife because you drive an ford truck. Pretty stupid, huh? Maybe if you get your head out of your behind, you could learn a thing or two from the people here. There are people here who could take a kia and make it a 10 second car. Just a thought...

Old 03-18-2006, 10:04 PM

I have a suction cup garfield on my window, does that count as being a ricer?

Old 03-18-2006, 10:33 PM
2001shrtbedcummins
Unregistered

Okay first off a powerstroke is V8. So if you're gonna talk smack about the psd then get it right. I drive a cummins. It's a six cylinder, it doesn't sound like one long drawn out flatulation. So what's your problem? I have to admit, most hondas I see don't have body kits or that jazz. But they have the idiotic folgers can mufflers. The muffler on most diesel trucks (including mine) is as big around if not bigger than a coffe can. The thing is, we neeeeed it. If it comes from the factory stock on ours with about three or four times more displacement then yours, then maybe you think it might be a little much for your car. Your not gaining any performance. I bet you guys add up the hp ratings on boxes too.

Old 03-18-2006, 10:41 PM

listen guys we dont care about your BS. please im asking you nice to just go somewhere where someone cares about what your talking about...again there are plenty of honda bashing forums that you should go to.... moderators please block these two people...they are obviously ignorant asswipes..

Old 03-18-2006, 10:45 PM
2001shrtbedcummins
Unregistered

Hey man I really don't appreciate your language. If you can't take creative criticism then you need to crawl under a rock and hide. Why block us. Why not take us on and answer our questions? Please tell me how I'm an @$$wipe.

*****Stop The Bashing or I will Do The Bashing by Banning You...Thank You...****

WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: Please Take Notice ....