Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

12yr old - Disorderly Conduct for Wetting Pants

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Default 12yr old - Disorderly Conduct for Wetting Pants

This is just ridiculous... a Special ed student who's 12 is getting charged with disorderly conduct for wetting her pants after refusing to wash some pans.... I didn't even know this was possible!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...323210,00.html

Old 01-04-2007, 08:08 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: 12yr old - Disorderly Conduct for Wetting Pants

Oh, well at least they can avoid the fine if the girl does community service... What the hell? This is ridiculous. The girl is a special ed student!! That implies that maybe she is a little slow, correct? So maybe she should be punished, but having charges pressed? You gotta be kidding.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:09 PM

that's my thoughts too.... I didn't even know it was possible to press charges for disorderly conduct for wetting your pants.... It just doesn't make sense...

Old 01-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

that is the most rediculous thing i have heard in a while. Even if it was done deliberatly you cant expect her to do community service for it, and why a school would have her doing the dishes is beyond me, isnt that what lunch ladies are for? Luckly, I doubt this case will hold up in court.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:21 PM

It would be funny one to take to court.... requesting a trial by jury because your kid wet their pants....

Old 01-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

that is why so many criminals go on roaming the streets free..........the police are busy doing what is REALLY IMPORTANT trying to arrest ( press charges ) on a 12 year old girl ( special student ) for wetting her panties ........man oh man.. ABSURD what is this country coming to ..

Old 01-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: poser_pilot6

Oh, well at least they can avoid the fine if the girl does community service... What the hell? This is ridiculous. The girl is a special ed student!! That implies that maybe she is a little slow, correct? So maybe she should be punished, but having charges pressed? You gotta be kidding.
I think your on the right track here Poser..special student more than likely could'nt hold it..

WheelBrokerAng [:'(]

Old 01-05-2007, 03:49 AM
Administrator

Hello Desert my Man..
Now you and I have heard of FlowMax...at least I have...
Wink if you know what I mean

Pisano, cumosta..
Angelo

Old 01-05-2007, 03:51 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: live2rice

that is the most rediculous thing i have heard in a while. Even if it was done deliberatly you cant expect her to do community service for it, and why a school would have her doing the dishes is beyond me, isnt that what lunch ladies are for? Luckly, I doubt this case will hold up in court.
Hi Live to race, this is more than likely a program (washing the dishs) where the student learns good housekeeping or something like that..I've heard of these programs before in the schools..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: deserthonda

that is why so many criminals go on roaming the streets free..........the police are busy doing what is REALLY IMPORTANT trying to arrest ( press charges ) on a 12 year old girl ( special student ) for wetting her panties ........man oh man.. ABSURD what is this country coming to ..
AMEN. Last october I was in Milwaukee visiting my family. I got a parking ticket for parking more than 12" away from the curb. I measured...it was 13". This was on a deserted residential street in a fairly nice neighborhood (yes, there is such a thing in Milwaukee...haha).

Was I in violation? Yes. Enforcing that regulation was more important that the triple murder that had occurred earlier in the day.

I appealed it to the Parking Services Manager, but was told to go pound sand. I paid my $30, and now have even less respect for most law enforcement. Just the previous week, I was almost rear-ended in my M3 by a cop who had his cherries on, forced me out of the lane, only to pull into a popeye's.

Quick Reply: 12yr old - Disorderly Conduct for Wetting Pants