Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Banned from accordtuner

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Default Banned from accordtuner

I joined a couple of accord forums with interest to sale an accord motor that i built no harm right. My first ban came quickly after posting my for sale thread which I believe was v6performance.net. I'm pretty new to forums and was unaware of f/s rules therefore I was banned. I posted the same thread on superhonda and was banned for spam I'm still confused about that ban. I also posted my f/s thread on accordtuner which was my biggest regret. After my post the bs started from everyone they insisted that I post pics out of disbeliefthat I actualy had the motor. Alot of guys there were a holes and very disrespectful. I posted my pics and they kept insisting bs for ect, "how do we know you didn't takes pics off internet", "your pics are pooey", "hes lying he probally got some guy answering the phone claiming to be the macine shop". After numerious pics and insults someone there of decent stature stood up for me thanks accord22. My experience was horrible and there were nothing but a holoes on that forum. Basically I got tired of there poo and stood up for myself against everyone there including the mod who was a meanie. Because I defended myself I was banned from there pooey forum I'm glad. I dont ever wanna be accociated with a bunch of loosers like that anyways. Accordtuner has been the worst honda forum I have ever enteracted with.Thanks guys for welcoming me without bias and be aware of a holes like people on accordtuner...

Note: no disrespect meant but why try to keep the profanity out.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Default RE: Banned from accordtuner

v6p.net doesnt ban those who come just to sell their stuff, not that I'm aware of that is. I see people do it all the time. It's probably something you said that ticked off the mods.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:19 AM

mods there banned me for spam all I did there was post motor for sale. Never made any other post on v6per but a f/s thread.

Old 10-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

If you've learned anything from these experiences, it should be to read the rules before you try to post sales.

Old 10-26-2007, 08:25 AM

I do not know how other forums are being run ,, BUT,, being banned from 3 different forums it tells me to believe that it might have been something that you said, did , did not say or did not do .. But anyho i do not care about all of that , I care about this forum

As long as people follow our forum rules, respect other members and do not use abusive language, everyone is welcome here , to learn and to share ideas ,opinions and advises .

Follow these guidelines and you should have no problems here

Welcome to HAF..

Old 10-26-2007, 01:46 PM

you sound legit to me. maybe post pics with a piece of paper next to the engine that says "hondata03" to prove you actually have it and the pics arent off the internet.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: accords own

you sound legit to me. maybe post pics with a piece of paper next to the engine that says "hondata03" to prove you actually have it and the pics arent off the internet.
Yeah I already did that at night in the rain to prove my point here is pic
http://i20.tinypic.com/13yqvit.jpg

Old 10-26-2007, 06:01 PM

well rest assured there have only been a few people here that we have banned and that's from outright blatent stupidity and profanity. Oh and conducting illegal transactions/stealing peoples stuff. We didn't just ban that guy we reported him and his IP address to EVERY agency we could possibly think of.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 10-26-2007, 07:21 PM

thanks MOD

Old 10-27-2007, 02:32 AM

what is the point of this?

Quick Reply: Banned from accordtuner