Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

cheerleading girl fight

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 03:17 AM
Default cheerleading girl fight

hey guys i dont know if you guys heard about the 6 cheerleading girls beating up the 1 girl or not.... i think its just sad... but i was wondering if anyone here knows of any website with the actual article about what really went on because all i got to see was a small clip of the video and my co-workers telling me about ut.... if anyone did see it or read about please tell the forum about your thoughts.. heres my thought... all them girls should be sent to real prison not the juvie prison... especially the big fat girl lol... she did the most beating i believe.... and they didn't even seem to be sorry from what i saw on cnn....but yeah please tell us about your whole thought about this...thanks

Old 04-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Default RE: cheerleading girl fight

What they did was savage! I've only seen what cnn has aired. I do believe I heard they were going to be tried as adults.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:12 PM

How bad was she hurt? If she just has cuts and bruises whats the big deal? Thousands of fights happen everyday?

Old 04-13-2008, 03:22 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Yeah, they will be tried as adults the last I read.

I beleive they should get a nice little prison term. And I think it is a pretty big deal, however from the clip I saw it seems as though she doesnt even try to defend herself, though it was after they knocked her out and gave her the 2nd beating.

They lured her in the house, had two guys watching to make sure no one came home, and simply trapped her, beat her, then drove her to who knows where over comments on MySpace. Talk about a bunch on pansies for getting so upset over that. It was more than a fight, it was a capture and torture inmy opinion. Think about how helpess and scared you would be in a situation like that.

They better get a nice beating themselves in prison. OH, and when they were getting booked the girls were saying "ugh, I guess this doesnt mean we get to go to Florida" and "Officer, do you think I can still make my spring break?" Not to mention the mother of one of the girls who did thebeating which was in HER house kept saying "Well she should have known those comments could have big consequences" and didnt think it was a big deal. Stupid trailer trash.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:25 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Forgot to mention, DR. PHIL bailed out one of the accused beaters. Obviously this is going to be in return for an exclusive interview on the show. How lame, protecting her from what she deserves for exclusive interviews and prob. a nice sum of money.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

How bad was she hurt? If she just has cuts and bruises whats the big deal? Thousands of fights happen everyday?
Well from what i heard she suffered a concussion, eye injuries which caused her to lose eye sight out of her left eye and lost of hearing out of her left ear and several bruises here and there. but i am not sure of the fact... the whole purpose of this was for the 6 girls to beat the life out of that one girl and post it onto myspace and youtube and over a myspace comment....lol kids now a days... over one comment on the internet lol

Old 04-13-2008, 03:54 PM

http://hitsusa.com/blog/584/cheerleader-beating/

Scroll to the bottom and watch the video... Wow those girls are worthless trash. I hope the court doesnt take this lightly.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:25 PM

hey thanks j_man for the link to the story and the clips... spoiled brats i say

Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Newest Of Newbies

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

Forgot to mention, DR. PHIL bailed out one of the accused beaters. Obviously this is going to be in return for an exclusive interview on the show. How lame, protecting her from what she deserves for exclusive interviews and prob. a nice sum of money.
That's disgusting. Every story has two sides, but the side of the girls that did the beating is retarded. "Oh no, someone was talking sh*t on the internet about me MUST GO GET THEM FOR IT!". I'm happy to see that they are getting tried as adults, but some of the comments about their "spring break" still make me furious just thinking about it. The fact that the one mother said something like "well she should have expected it for what she said" is sickening. The two guys that were the look outs should also be charged with this BS.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:22 PM
lazypanda
Unregistered

is this the fight about how they were beating the girl for 30 minutes straight, i mean its just crazy!! i think its inhumane.

Quick Reply: cheerleading girl fight