Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

cheerleading girl fight

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Default RE: cheerleading girl fight

What those girls did was stupid and wrong. I dont understand why someone would post a vid of themselves commiting a crime on the WORLD WIDE WEB for everyone to see. Just a bunch of dumb white trash kids, i hope they are tried as adults, they need to learn their lesson. "Oh no, someone made a myspace blog about me!" SMH!!!

Old 04-13-2008, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

"Well she should have known those comments could have big consequences" and didnt think it was a big deal. Stupid trailer trash.
It's kind of like when a girl dresses like a **** and gets raped. Then the response is she shouldn't have dressed that way b/c it invited herself to get raped....yeah.....

I guess mother like daughter in that situation? Both dumb.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:13 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: ckebottle

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

"Well she should have known those comments could have big consequences" and didnt think it was a big deal. Stupid trailer trash.
It's kind of like when a girl dresses like a **** and gets raped. Then the response is she shouldn't have dressed that way b/c it invited herself to get raped....yeah.....

I guess mother like daughter in that situation? Both dumb.
I think you misunderstood me if I am understanding you correctly! lol

I was quoting what the mom of one of the attackers stated.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Administrator

Sick bunch of girls with not much better things to do..Dumb, Dumb & Dummer

Old 04-14-2008, 01:14 AM

No I understood that u were quoting the mom. I was just saying her logic is the same of someone who blames a girl who dresses like a **** for getting raped instead of the stupid rapist person.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:35 AM

I agree. They should all be tried as adults and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I hope the prosecutor even throws in kidnapping and attempted murder. Those girls posting that on the internet further shows their stupidity, guilt, andcomplete lack ofremorse for what they did. I'm sure they will all getwhat's coming to themin prison.
They should also all be sued in civil court and required to pay back that girl's family for the medical bills as soon as they get out of prison if they ever get jobs or get married to someone who has a job.
They have forever changed that girl's life, therefore their lives should be forever changed as well.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:03 AM

wow, this just makes me sick, i have no words to describe how i feel about this, it's just insane

Old 04-14-2008, 11:46 AM

Sometimes I miss the days without technology... back when people said stuff to your face and you got pissed and worked it out... back before posting a statement on the internet became a statement of fact to younger kids.... People are actually commiting suicide over what someone writes... Then for someone to think it was ok to not only video tape it but release it to the public... really... back in the day people tried to hide what they did and now they post it like they did nothing wrong? I would agree.... attempted murder, assualt and battery, kidnapping then both guys should be tried as accomplices...

Here's my question though... aside from closing myspace (which would do no good because something would pop up in it's place) how do you stop this from happening in the future?

Old 04-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Honestly i wouldnt say that its asavage beating, i had much worse beatingsthan that, and have seen much worse. It was stupid to video tape it. There not going to get kidnapping, if anything it will be a misdemenor charge. Something like Menacing, I saw it all the time when i worked in a Public Defenders office.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:19 PM

Drudge Report had a link to the local TV station a few days ago. I don't know if it is still up or not.

Quick Reply: cheerleading girl fight