Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

cops are on myspace

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default cops are on myspace

the cops are now on myspace looking through everyones pictures to see if there is anything that they can bust you for be careful....

news story

lightshow

Old 01-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Administrator
Default RE: cops are on myspace

theyre looking for vandals..not tuners.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:40 PM

True that man. Plus, if there anyone who has a myspace they are really, really gay. Enough said.

Old 02-01-2006, 06:59 AM

ORIGINAL: cowboy45

True that man. Plus, if there anyone who has a myspace they are really, really gay. Enough said.
I just want to know, what do you find gay about myspace? (not trying to start a fight, just curios why you think so)

Old 02-01-2006, 02:17 PM

I have always just thought they were really dumb. I mean, if people have use for them I guess that's great, but I mean the people that I have seen on there just make these profiles and put pictures of themselves on there just for their friends, who already know them, to see. I just see it as pointless. There are plenty of better things that I know I could be doing than sitting on the computer putting pictures of myself for people to see. I actually go out and meet people and stuff. I don't know, I just think they are stupid.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:18 PM

I find myspace usefull, cause it helps me keep in touch with a lot of people who i don't see anymore. like old classmates, people who i don't see on regural basis. sur some use myspace for popularity contests, see who has more friends or post things on there that are retarted. stuff like that.
So it works both ways really.

Old 02-03-2006, 01:59 PM

More people definatly just use them for, like you said, popularity and stuff like that. That's all I really see and what I am accustomed to. But keeping in touch and things like that are things that I won't really make fun of people for. It's like I said, all the people that I see that are on there just do it for popularity and things like that, but whatever.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Administrator

i didnt know what myspace was for a long time..lol

Old 02-04-2006, 08:32 PM

yeah, at first i though it was kinda fruity too. but after i checked it out and saw what my friends were doing on it, i decided to join. it really is a wonderful tool to keep in touch with old classmates and people who are far away.

Old 02-06-2006, 01:56 AM

i have a myspace but i like it cause i can keep in touch with friends from california that i otherwise would probably never talk to and i also use it to network too so i get some good use out of it

Quick Reply: cops are on myspace