Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Default RE: Diet Time...

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

Hopefully I dont get nauseated or any other neg. side effects from HH.
You shouldn't. There is nothing in there anymore thatshould cause those side effects. Unless you are allergic to something. Of course they will warn you on the bottle and say it might. But that is just to cover their own @**.

Oh yeah. BTW. I'm now down 20 lbs from when I started a month ago. I've also been sick as a dog (bronchitis and possibly the beginnings of the flu, but I started taking tamiflu to knock that out)and not even excercising. I'm not taking any supplements yet. Just eating 5 - 6small meals a day. Although last week I didn't eat enough small meals cause I was sick and taking a stupid insurance adjuster/agent course. I'm cheating on the weekends too (i.e. Mexican food with massive margaritas, beer, pizza, etc.) I can't wait to get my tax return so I can join a fricken gym already! The local YMCA does not make you sign a contract here, and they just recently finished a massive new facility. Hopefully I will be able to join sometime in March or April. Then as money allows, I'll start taking supplements too.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I'm thinking about taking HH to get cut for the summer. People are telling me that I'm crazy because I don't have much to lose, but I want to trim a bit above the belt to show more definition of my abs .... they are tone enough that I have an 8 pack, but the little bit of flab on top hides it. I can't seem to get rid of that.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

I'm thinking about taking HH to get cut for the summer. People are telling me that I'm crazy because I don't have much to lose, but I want to trim a bit above the belt to show more definition of my abs .... they are tone enough that I have an 8 pack, but the little bit of flab on top hides it. I can't seem to get rid of that.
Buy this instead of HH: http://www.prosource.net/ultimate-de.../5768-1/13998/
For someone like yourself that is no stranger to working out, it will work 10 times better than HH if you want a quick fat burn. When I took it, it worked better for me that Hydroxycut did even when Hydroxycut had ephedra in it. Before I took that stack I linked, I could not see my abs. After I got done taking the stack, I had a 6 pack.

I do not recommend that stack for anyone that has not already been working out for a long time though. It will probably be a waste of money. It's not going to burn off 20 or 30 lbs of fat. It will get rid of probably 10 - 15 lbs of water weight as well as excess fat.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:30 PM

cool, thanks Jon ..... is that the best (cheapest) place to get it or is it available at the online stores that you posted? also, is it sold as a stack other places or do I need to buy separate bottles? it's on backorder there also.

lastly, is this a continuous thing or should I wait until May and use it for 1 month?

Old 02-19-2008, 01:33 PM

I think that is the cheapest place to buy it. Prosource has some of the best prices on the internet. Some companies may charge less for the product, but more for shipping, making prosourse cheaper still.

I would wait till May to start taking it. It will rid your body of excess water weight that will come back after a while. You don't need to take it more than one month as I suspect it could dehydrate you.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:25 PM

cool, thanks a lot!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:27 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

Hopefully I dont get nauseated or any other neg. side effects from HH.
You shouldn't. There is nothing in there anymore thatshould cause those side effects. Unless you are allergic to something. Of course they will warn you on the bottle and say it might. But that is just to cover their own @**.

Oh yeah. BTW. I'm now down 20 lbs from when I started a month ago. I've also been sick as a dog (bronchitis and possibly the beginnings of the flu, but I started taking tamiflu to knock that out)and not even excercising. I'm not taking any supplements yet. Just eating 5 - 6small meals a day. Although last week I didn't eat enough small meals cause I was sick and taking a stupid insurance adjuster/agent course. I'm cheating on the weekends too (i.e. Mexican food with massive margaritas, beer, pizza, etc.) I can't wait to get my tax return so I can join a fricken gym already! The local YMCA does not make you sign a contract here, and they just recently finished a massive new facility. Hopefully I will be able to join sometime in March or April. Then as money allows, I'll start taking supplements too.
Nice job man! Can you see quite a bit of a difference?

Hope you get better!

Old 02-20-2008, 09:33 AM

Well, it's hard for me to tell since i look in the mirror every day I guess. But several people have told me I look like I have lost a good bit of weight. I think it is because I am losing it off my face and chin/neck. My pant's fit better now too. On my suits, I had been just wearing a belt and not buttoning the button on the pants cause they were too tight. Now I can button them again comfortably haha.
I am taking pics throughout my body transormation. Maybe when I'm done I'll start up a thread and post all the pics. I don't want to post any pics now because it is not pretty[X(]

Old 02-24-2008, 11:37 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I received my Hydroxycut Hardcore. I am on the second day of 1 pill 2x a day.

Lets hope they work the same as they did forblackex !

Old 02-25-2008, 09:31 AM

Hey falkore, my wife's work is doing the same "biggest loser" challenge that my office is, however, hers is much shorter (only 2 months). I just bought her this stack to take next month: http://www.prosource.net/product.jsp?path=-1|6464&id=23269

It comes with Hydroxycut Hardcore along with 2 other supplements for weight loss. I noticed HH is not the same as the "reformulated" hydroxycut I took years ago after the ephedra ban. Maybe I've been a little harsh on the stuff. If it works for my wife, I'll probably start using it.
I just got in my free buyers guide from Prosource and the supplement world has changed a lot since I stopped taking them several years ago. I have some serious research to do.
According to the scale this morning I am down to around 219. I started at 241 on January 7. If my wife loses a bunch of weight in 2 months I will probably start getting more serious and stop cheating on the weekends drinking beer and eating bad stuff. We will probably be going to the beach in June or July and I don't want to be doing the "truffle shuffle" when I walk around with my shirt off.

Quick Reply: Diet Time...