Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 12:21 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Diet Time...

^ lol

Yesterday it said I was 171, today though its more like 174.
After class I am going to start doing the 12 week ab program and interval training as close as I can.

Old 03-03-2008, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

^ lol

Yesterday it said I was 171, today though its more like 174.
After class I am going to start doing the 12 week ab program and interval training as close as I can.
Sounds good bro... What weight did you start at? I forgot.

00AccordLX5sp thats pretty freakin good for 7 weeks with minimal excercise.

I am started my cut today. I am currently at 202lbs. with some fat from my bulking stagejust around my stomach, waist, etc. Im still lifting weights heavy for 1 hour, 5 days a week,and I just started running for my cardio. I ran about a mile this morning w/5lb. ankle weights on and just ran another mile about an hour ago. I figured I burned 400 calories running.... Ive eaten turkey/ eggs/ potato/ Subway chicken sandwich/ protein bars/ lots of water.. I took in 2300 calories and 168 grams of protein. I want abs for summer too!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 09:21 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I was at 178-180 when I started. Saturday will be my 2 weeks on Hydroxycut Hardcore. I am still hoping for an amazing weight loss like BlackEx. I started a new weight/cardio program today. I am exhausted.

Hmmm.....

I am feeling a "who will get the abs first" competition starting to come out.

LETS DO IT!!!!![8D]

Old 03-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I already have them when I flex .... i just want to have them whenI don't and I want to get rid of the little bit of chub that makes them look less defined. Is that cheating for the contest???

Old 03-04-2008, 11:17 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

haha yes!
I cant compete with that!
But....for your prize I guess you get the satisfaction of knowing at least one person is jealous of you!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:44 AM

It's nothing to be jealous of .... rather something to aspire to .... you guys are working your @$$es off (literally) and with that kind of effort and determination, anyone can sculpt their body into what they want ..... within reason.

I give major props all around to you guys!!! I've tried to gain and to lose weight and my body doesn't let me!!! he only time I lose weight is when I cut water weight or get sick.

I'm thinking that I need to start keepig track and supplementing my protein after reading through the last 2 pages of this thread.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

I already have them when I flex .... i just want to have them whenI don't
So just walk around flexing all the time LOL

Old 03-04-2008, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

I already have them when I flex .... i just want to have them whenI don't
Yeh, I can see mine when I flex, atleast 4 of them. Ive really trained my abs hard during my bulk in order for them to grow. After my cut I'll hopefully be at 185-188 and be totally ripped. I need to get in a tanning bed while Im at it because you see more ripples and cuts if your tanIm trying to keep my protein levels up so I dont lose muscle while im cutting. My diet consists of chicken, tuna, salmon, steak, turkey, ham, egg whites, fruits, protein bars, water, and soon some Champon Nutrition protein shakes from netrition.com. 35 servings with 300 calories and 46 grams of protein...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:12 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hmmm....went back up to 177! lol
Havent really done much though besides yesterday. I intend to "Get goin" again!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:25 AM

Well ..... today is going to be my first time running on the eliptical since 2 weeks from last Monday. It's going to be painful, but oh well. Before I went to VT skiing, I had a drawing issue for work that took up too much time for me to skip out to go to the gym. It really hurt my stamina on the slopes ...... couldn't have had any worse timing, but VT was still a blast! I think the ski trip my have made me trim down a bit more ..... not sure, but even without the running, I seem to be a bit more tone than last week ..... strange.

Name:  DSC00018.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  155.3 KB

This is one of the runs that I DIDN'T do.

Quick Reply: Diet Time...