Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Default RE: Diet Time...

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

calm down.
LSD and turbo or ban
In layman's terms00AccordLX5spd is saying:" pour at least $6000.00 into your car or ban.... even though my 95 is a mostly stock money pit...."
falkore24 = not married, no kids, high paying engineer job
00AccordLX5spd = married, mortage, 5 month old, up to eyeballs in debt from med bills etc.., low paying Mississippi claims adjuster job

falkore24 - $6k should be easy to swing. LSD & Turbo or BAN
P.S. the rustang would still beat the crap out of the TC. Possibly even when the TC has turbo & LSD
00AccordLX5spd = married, mortage, 5 month old, up to eyeballs in debt from med bills etc.., low paying Mississippi claims adjuster job
sir_nasty = married, mortage, 13 month old, up to eyeballs in debt from attorney bills for daughter... low paying Montana job... *L*

Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

I haven't been to the gym in 8 months due to a shoulder injury. I'm getting surgery in june, so hopefully I'll be back at the gym by late august.
Good luck on the surgery man. Remember you have to do all the rehab they recommend. If you do all the rehab, within 6 months after the surgery you should be back to normal if not stronger. Once a muscle/ligament/bone gets torn/broken and then repaired, it heals back stronger. So don't go using that shoulder as an excuse not to lift a year from now!

here I am preaching to you and I haven't been to the gym in over a year and I have no injuries. haha

Old 04-03-2008, 02:13 PM

up to eyeballs in debt from attorney bills for daughter..
Care to share? Atty bills?

Old 04-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Who says that my job pays that well?!? Also, give me a little time on the project! I've had the car for 3 months and so far, I've learned how to drive it (still not great with the clutch/gas timing .... I'm blaming that on the Fly-by-wire!), I haven't been within 700 miles of it in almost a month, I've paid off a quarter of the financing, $500 in insurance, $450 in tires that are waiting to go on, the Hotchkis sways are at my house waiting, ES kit is on backorder for a few days the S-pipe and pulley were shipped from Cali yesterday ..... I need a bit to recoup! See what happens with no gf for a little while!!!

BTW --- those sways are more of a performance upgrade than your '00 has and I can take out 2 of your 3 cars already. LSD and turbo, you can include the rustang too ...... and when I'm done ..... hehehe, let's just say that I have some ideas for this car (possibly having something to do with ERL Performance).

Old 04-03-2008, 02:57 PM

Don't even try to tell me engineers don't get paid well.
When I was still "single" - AKA engaged - when I first started working, I was making less than $1k every two weeksafter I was raped by taxes. I was still able to save $5k in 6 monthsto pay for my honeymoon ($ well spent! It was fricken awesome!) Plus I was driving the rustang 100 miles every day. The rustang gets around 15-20(max) mpg. And I still had $ left over to have fun on the weekeds.
Therefore, if you don't have LSD and turbo within 6 months(you have until October 3, 2008).....BAN
Youshould also be banned if we don't get some pics and a video of the TC with turbo & LSD (we need proof.)

Old 04-03-2008, 05:18 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Woah!
I havent checked this in like 6 hours and it went crazy!

Falkore I will come up to see the Scion, which requires a spirited test drive. Also, since you dont have a g/f you can take me out to dinner and we will have the grandest of times! lmao [8D] Ed Debevics (sp?) is awesome! Save you from being banned!!

00Accord, whered you go for the honeymoon?

Old 04-03-2008, 06:52 PM

up to eyeballs in debt from attorney bills for daughter..
Care to share? Atty bills?
Custody battle against the grandparents of my ex (long story).... Case has been going for over 2 years and is now in the hands of the supreme court... When your attourney costs $175 a hour those bills climb fast....

Old 04-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

D@MN!!! The rustang got the same milage as 3G?!?! That thing averaged 18 and change. I get paid enough to live comfortably, but when you look at my billing rate ..... at 6-8 times what I make, it's not huge .... I'm also still a bit upset that I didn't get any raise in changing from a contract employee to full-time .... and it seems like the guy that I've been dealing with is comming here to Chicago before my next review! I'm going to have to work something out with my boss here before I leave because I'm pretty far behind where I'd like to be right now and what my work dictates. I've been at work for 12 hours .... again and I'm going back to my apt!

Oh yeah, SN ..... I'm assuming that you are talking about state supreme court, right? That really sucks. I'm lucky, my best friend's father is my lawyer. Setting up my company cost $200 for the filing fee, no legal charge FTW.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

00Accord, whered you go for the honeymoon?
Nuevo Vallarta Mexico. It's on the Pacific side way down southabout 10 miles away from Puerto Vallarta. It is where all of the awesome resorts are.I got the all inclusive honeymoon package. The room was awesome. The would come in every day and re-stock the mini-fridge with beer and there were liquor dispensers in the room. All included in the price. There was also a big hot tub right next to the king size bed. We could go out on the balcony and look out over the pacific ocean. The resort had a plethera of restaraunts as well. If you were sitting on the beach, waiters and waitresses would bring you drinks for free - anything you wanted. And they did not expect tips either like when I went to Cancun onmy senior trip that was supposed to be "all inclusive." The resort we stayed at was called the Vallarta Palace. I may have spent close to 5k total (a little over $4k for the whole package including plane tickets then I reserved an extra $900 or so for spending money which we didn't really need.) We went at the end of January and it was in the 80's and 90's the whole time. It was like having summer in the dead of winter. Plus we were treated like royalty. All of the employees spoke excellent English too.I was a bit worried about that before going.
I had planned on going to the Myan Riviera (near Cancun) but Hurricane Rita ripped that area a new one right before I planned the honeymoon.I was extremely happy my travel agent was a friend of mine's father. All of the resorts on the Myan Riviera kept saying "Oh there is no real damage. Send your people here." Then the travel agent sent an associate down there to check it out. The associate called him the first day he was thereand told him not to even think about sending anyone down there cause it was trashed.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:53 AM

I am going to be taking a ton of supplements. I'll probably be taking: Hydroxycut Hardcore, Leukic (I already have some - I have seen mixed reviews - some good and some bad), Nitro Tech hardcore (or something similar), Cell Tech hardcore(or something similar), and something like N.O. Plasmacore, Fusion Force, or Superpump 250(All in the new "N.O." supplement category - this stuff was not on the market back when I was lifting and I am very interested in trying it out.)

j_man - feel free to give me any suggestions on supplements that have worked for you recently. I'm just getting back into the supplement game and I don't feel like I know much about all the new stuff yet.
After I went off on my tangent on falkore I think my question was overlooked - my own fault I know.
Anybody got any recommendations? I have not gotten very good feedback on the other two forums I have posted this. The only responses I have gotten are from apparent hippies who are against supplements.

Quick Reply: Diet Time...