Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Diet Time...

I am currently taking BSNs' N.O. Xplod before i workout and i love it. Definately get grape flavor. The first week i took it i had my workout partner punching me in the face and slapping the hell out of me before i did a set!!! I was jacked for my whole workout. After a while you get kind of immune to it but if i stop taking it for a few days i definately notice im more lazy during my workouts.

As for other supplements, im taking Champion Nutrition whey protein(cheap but good) and Cytosport Muscle Milk(yummy). I havent ordered any weight loss supp. yet because im focusing strictly on diet right now. Im actually losing weight faster than i intended so i am upping my calorie intake a little.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

The resort had a plethera of restaraunts as well.
LOL .... flashback to "The 3 Amigos" .... the plethera of pinatas

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

After I went off on my tangent on falkore I think my question was overlooked - my own fault I know.
You bet your hairy can that was your fault!!! .... I'm bored!

Old 04-07-2008, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

I am currently taking BSNs' N.O. Xplod before i workout and i love it. Definately get grape flavor. The first week i took it i had my workout partner punching me in the face and slapping the hell out of me before i did a set!!! I was jacked for my whole workout. After a while you get kind of immune to it but if i stop taking it for a few days i definately notice im more lazy during my workouts.

As for other supplements, im taking Champion Nutrition whey protein(cheap but good) and Cytosport Muscle Milk(yummy). I havent ordered any weight loss supp. yet because im focusing strictly on diet right now. Im actually losing weight faster than i intended so i am upping my calorie intake a little.
Thanks for the recs. Superpump 250 seems to be the cheapest where I order. And it is pretty highly recommended on the Musclemag forum so I think i may try it first. I'll probably work out for about a month or so with no supplementation first, just to get back into the feel of things. Well I may take some Whey after workouts. i think this time I may buy some plain old creatine monohydrate instead of some stuff with a transport system since regular old creatine has gotten really cheap.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hey 00

You can get 5 lbs of it at wal-mart for $12.97. Fruit punch is the only flavor they have @ mine and its not very good Oh well.