Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Default RE: Diet Time...

If you buy creatine that doesn't have a delivery system (like CellTech does), I would still recommend mixing it with white grape juice when you take it.
All this talk got me to go online and request a free buyers guide from www.prosource.net. I used to buy things from them when I lifted a lot. They have some of the best prices around and they sell specific "stacks" (i.e. "Ultimate weight loss stack", "ultimate muscle building stack", etc.) that contain multiple supplements designed to work together towards your specific goals. I would highly recommend getting on there and requesting a free buyer's guide to help aid in supplement decision making. Even if you don't order from them, you could figure out what you want to get from VitaminWorld. You will be shocked at how much cheaper supplements can be had via the internet as opposed to VitaminWorls though. After vitaminworld came out, I never visited GNC again. Then after I started buying online, I never visited VitaminWorld again. But now that you mentioned the "buy one get one free" deal at VW, maybe I will go check them out again.
Once I get my first issue of Musclemag, I can create a thread if it includes any good workout routines or diet recommendations.

I just got on the prosource website and looked at some of the "stacks." They have gotten quite extensive now. here is a link to a stack I took to get me shredded when I went to Cancun for my high school senoir trip: http://www.prosource.net/ultimate-de.../5768-1/13998/
It worked for me back then. I will be buying it again once I get back into lifting too.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:14 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Just got back from Vitamin World. They no longer offer the buy 1 get one free but they did have some good sales. So I bought Muscle Milk for $25 http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/fi...&CPID=2202

Old 02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Also, about the stack.

How well did that work? Did it help you lose weight, or gain muscle?

Old 02-04-2008, 07:39 PM

I stopped taking supplements for a while but recently started up with muscle milk. I have to admit it taste pretty good (banana at least) and seems to help me cut some fat and tone up.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:45 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: ckebottle

I stopped taking supplements for a while but recently started up with muscle milk. I have to admit it taste pretty good (banana at least) and seems to help me cut some fat and tone up.
I am curious, though because it says it reduces fat but it contains 340 calories for one serving! And you are supposed to take two! I have the Mocha Joe kind. So I am wondering if this will benefit me or not.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:52 PM

Its also 31% of ur daily intake for saturated fat. I have not gained nor lost weight after 2 weeks of taking it. I do however notice my belly has lost some of its winter cover. How is the flavor of mocha joe?

Old 02-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Muscle milk is good to drinkwith a meal. 2 scoops has 350 calories and 32g of protein which is a good calorie to protein ratio... A candy bar has 300 calories and only around 3-8 grams of protein which equates tomore fat and less muscle. Just drink the Muscle Milk twice a day with your meals of chicken, fish, etc, which are also high in protein. If your gonna stick with the muscle milk for a while, make it and water your best friends... No soda or really sweet tea, energy drinks, etc... Have you started keeping track of your calorie intake? Maybe post everything you ate in here to keep track of it... Again, use www.fitday.com

BTW, here's muscle milk for $22.95- http://www23.netrition.com/cytosport...milk_page.html

Old 02-04-2008, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

If your gonna stick with the muscle milk for a while, make it and water your best friends...
Hehe. That sounds funny. Like water your friend by peeing on them? Or water is your best friend?

Old 02-04-2008, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: ckebottle
Hehe. That sounds funny. Like water your friend by peeing on them? Or water is your best friend?
It means, drink water and muscle milk... No sodas, etc.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:10 PM

I know...but how you worded it sounds funny. As if you were asking him to water his best friends. And the fact that what you put was in bold and italicized made it stick out like a sore thumb.

Quick Reply: Diet Time...