Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Default RE: Diet Time...

ORIGINAL: blackex19

alright guys its week two and here's an update:
-started out at 186 lbs and now as of today im 167 lbs
-definately getting stronger and noticing the growth of my muscles...especially on my legs
-still on hydroxycut hardcore ( i believe these are what are helping me alot!)
-100 percent whey protein every day
-eating a minimun of 1500 calories a day
-still losing pounds every week
last but not least, i feel great! i feel no lazyness or anything...its like im pumped all the time...i will keep taking hydroxycut until i reach 150 lbs
Congrats on the progress! Just keep in mind that as you loose more body fat the hydroxy cut is going to do less and less so once the muscles start showing a fair amount you can probably stop taking it. Is that calorie count including the protein or on top of it? 1500 still sounds a bit on the low side but 19lbs in two weeks is probably enough evidence that you are eating enough for your body...

Old 02-09-2008, 06:09 PM

the calories include the protein shake...i plan on stepping up on the shakes to get more calories....all i do is go to the gym 5 days a week...do moderate to intense weight training for half an hour and run for 20 to 30 minutes....by the time im running i am soaked....feels good ...i bought hydroxycut hardcore off of gnc dot com for 40 ish dollars...comes with 160 pills i believe? ...almost done with the pills...i will probably take one more bottle full of pills to reach my desired weight, unless like sir said, my muscles show up sooner...MOTIVATION is a major in my weight loss...my co worker and i go to the gym together all the time and i push her and she pushes me...i really appreciate her help

Old 02-09-2008, 07:31 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hmmmm....may have to try some of that.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
antiguru
Unregistered

I'm trying to lose weight for cycling season. am breaking up my lunch into 2 snacks and a coffee spread over a few hours to keep my metab. high, and am doing fruit / oatmeal shakes for breakfast.

working good I think... it's hard to tell this early.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 PM

On a side note of sorts.... my wife has tried lots of diets and has been unhappy with her weight since we had the baby. A few weeks ago she asked me to order her some of those "hoodia" patches (appatiet surpressant) and has been using them for the past week with great results. She really doesn't have the desire to snack like she used to and is now simply eating a balanced diet. The reason I mention this is that anyone who really struggles with maintaing their diet and skipping the snacks I think this would work wonders for. Anyone who can skip the snacks and such without issue it's not going to do anything for them..

Old 02-11-2008, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: blackex19

alright guys its week two and here's an update:
-started out at 186 lbs and now as of today im 167 lbs
-definately getting stronger and noticing the growth of my muscles...especially on my legs
-still on hydroxycut hardcore ( i believe these are what are helping me alot!)
-100 percent whey protein every day
-eating a minimun of 1500 calories a day
-still losing pounds every week
last but not least, i feel great! i feel no lazyness or anything...its like im pumped all the time...i will keep taking hydroxycut until i reach 150 lbs
Good lord, yall are some skinny people... I dont know about yall but im trying to get huuuge(muscular).... Im at 202lbs right now, up 30lbs from 6 months ago and im still trying to gain weight(muscle). I dont see why you would want to cut to 150 while your only 186lbs. to start with? 150lbs is waaay small in my opinion. Just sayin[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 02-13-2008, 03:43 AM

the reason why i want 150 lbs. is because i was actually at that weight in high school and was buff and sorta cut...i definately had muscle and everyone noticed....especially the chicks....150 is ok for me im only 5'4'

Old 02-14-2008, 09:16 PM

just another update.... 162 as of today.....almost there

Old 02-14-2008, 10:26 PM

Where's 19accord97??? Has he given up already?

Old 02-15-2008, 02:42 AM

maybe he's training extra hard and has no time to come on here......

Quick Reply: Diet Time...