Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Diet Time...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:34 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Diet Time...

grrr I had to retype all thic b/c I got disconnected.....

Anyways, Im here, Im here! I am guesssing I have lost about 3-5 pounds, though its hard to tell because I went to TGI Fridays last night and sort of pigged out....whoops! lol But other then that I have been cutting my calorie intake, and exercising once a day everyday, except for two days. Also, I have been trying to increase my water intake as well. Though, I am sorta annoyed that I cant afford a gym. grrrrr. So my ability to workout other than cardio is pretty limited. And I am thinking about buying Hydroxycut Hardcore but am debating....
My main goal is just that I really just want to have some abs before summer.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:20 PM

Good job, just stick with it. Heres a great link I found that has multiple workouts you can do with no weight. I might suggest you invest in one of the "bands" the guy uses in some of these vids... http://www.mensworkoutguide.com/home.html... Try the "300 workouts" for a couple of days and I guarantee youll be too sore to get out of bed

Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 PM

Heres what you do. starve yourself

Old 02-16-2008, 02:53 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Thanks J_Man!

I think I am going to return my 30lb dumbell and either get a 35 or 40. Whatcha think?
Might pick up some of those resistance bands as well. Good site! Its just that that guy has the perfect setup for all the workouts!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:00 PM

If abs is your main goal then all you need is cardio and sit-ups/leg lifts with some hydroxy cut for a short time and they should come through nicely....

Smee: starve yourself? that's called a "Master Cleanse" these days.... *L*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:28 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I plan on buying some Hydroxycut Hardcore relatively soon!
I will keep you all updated, and hopefully in a few months my stomach will be bullet proof[8D]

Old 02-18-2008, 08:47 AM

good luck with it ! i just finished my first bottle and will buy my second one today...i am losing the beer belly little by little just by running five times a week along with some weight lifting so it will definately help

Old 02-18-2008, 04:07 PM
antiguru
Unregistered

another trick is just to keep your metabolism high! keep your heart rate up so walk quick when you can, or even if you work aruond an office, try and do more "physical" stuff (moving giant boxes of paper etc)

Old 02-18-2008, 05:20 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: blackex19

good luck with it ! i just finished my first bottle and will buy my second one today...i am losing the beer belly little by little just by running five times a week along with some weight lifting so it will definately help
How long do you run and weight lift?!

Old 02-18-2008, 10:27 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Just bought 120 pills of Hydroxycut Hardcore. $36 shipped.

I shall let you all know how it goes when it arrives!
Hopefully I dont get nauseated or any other neg. side effects from HH.

Quick Reply: Diet Time...