Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Do you Workout?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Default RE: Do you Workout?

^rape? How? Just stating the facts. And i agree, when you workout, push yourself and your body. Not to the pointof injury but give it your all while in the gym. Hell i get nervous sometimes before i do legs/chest/etc because i have thrown up after doing benches and squats. I also have gotten very dizzy after squats and benches. But in the end, i love to push myself and i know it helps

Old 04-11-2008, 11:09 AM

dizy?...Thrown up? dude that sucks i know what u mean i push my self to the limit btw just gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks lmao... i use to take this energy drink at the gym called speed stack.. never again will i take that.. taking that crap everyday gave me heart palpatations...like i said before next week ill be on a new rutiene mon-Arms, Tricepts...tues-Back, Shoulders...wed off. thurs-Chest Abs, Fri- Legs

Old 04-11-2008, 03:39 PM

Yeah I tried Ultimate Orange only twice. It made me puke both times during a workout.
Puking and fainting isn't all that uncommon. I used to almost pass out when I got off the leg press. Then I started to sit there for a while after my set was done to let the blood slowly come back up to my head haha! One guy I used to work out with had to go to the ER once after he did leg presses. He was doingaround 1000lbs (the leg press was completely filled with 45lb plates - no more would fit on there.) He stood up too fast after his set. All of a sudden he screamed and grabbed his head and passed out. Ambulance had to come get him. that guy was a freak though. he was only about 5'4" or 5'6" andI once spotted him whilehe benched 350 for 3 reps. He only weighed about 170 or so. His arms looked freaky they were so big.

Old 04-11-2008, 03:44 PM

Deff not normal.... nor is he a human unless hes fake like all of the other juiceheads at a gym and use roids.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:12 PM

mabye I should have clarified that you don't work the same body parts every day (my bad) but I don't stop physical activity I hit the gym every other day and run 2 miles the days I dont go so the muscles can rest and I get a cardio workout

Old 04-14-2008, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: JkillaAcc02

Deff not normal.... nor is he a human unless hes fake like all of the other juiceheads at a gym and use roids.
Nahh he never used roids. I never did either. We were both just pretty crazy back then. Sometimes you got to get crazy if you want your muscles to grow! Many people simply don't understand how it is possible to get that big or be that intense in the gym without using roids. When I was in high school people accused me of using roids all the time. It really made me mad cause I actually worked my butt off to get the gains and strength I got back then. It's all in willpower and determination. But in the end, some of it is in your genetic makeup. Some people simply do not have the genetic makeup to get huge or insanely strong.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Nahh he never used roids. I never did either. We were both just pretty crazy back then. Sometimes you got to get crazy if you want your muscles to grow! Many people simply don't understand how it is possible to get that big or be that intense in the gym without using roids. When I was in high school people accused me of using roids all the time. It really made me mad cause I actually worked my butt off to get the gains and strength I got back then. It's all in willpower and determination. But in the end, some of it is in your genetic makeup. Some people simply do not have the genetic makeup to get huge or insanely strong.
Yeh, genetics play a huge role in getting huuuggeee... I, myself dont have the greatest genetics even though my dad is pretty muscular(6'1/230lbs), he has small legs. And he took roids in college which helped him get where he's at[>:]... I know some guys that have never lifted a weight and have huge arms and a ripped 6pack with muscular legs. I hate those genetic-freaky [:'(] Watch You Mouth In Here...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 PM

haha, well i started my new rutiene in the gym... and wow now i feel the pain and burning sensation the day after the gym. Each body part or 2 each day 4 times a week is the way to go. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:35 AM

ORIGINAL: j_man_honda

I, myself dont have the greatest genetics even though my dad is pretty muscular(6'1/230lbs), he has small legs.
Yeah I have pretty good genetics on upper body. My thighs/quads are big, but my calves suck big time. I have worked the absolute crap out of them too but i can never seem to get them to grow[:@]I also have no butt to speak of. Even when I started doing squats like crazy. When I start back at the gym, it is going to be all squats for upper leg excercises for a while - no leg presses. And I am going to continue to try to blast my calves. It took me years before I would even wear shorts. I was self consious about my calves in high school.I used to work out in jeans believe it or not (I even did squats and leg presses in jeans.) But now I don't give a crap what other people think.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:38 AM

DEADLIFTS. jeez. last night was a killa

Quick Reply: Do you Workout?