Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Dream list for my Accord

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Default Dream list for my Accord

So i have a 2001 Honda accord LX sedan 2.3L 4-cyl, i haven't done much to it but after i am done college in 3 years this is what i dream of doing to the car. Saving so money up and instead of buying a new car i wanna make my Accord into a sleeper. Completely stock on the outside except for maybe the rims and a stock accord spoiler. I was searching around on the net and found that the H22A engine found in the Euro R accord would be an awesome engine swap. I would love to swap that out and put in a cold air intake and a new performance exhaust kit straight from the headers. Also want to put in a ported intake manifold and throttle body. I would also really like to put in a really short shifter, and change out the cluster to something like the euro R cluster, maybe some ambient lightening in the interior. Also a light window tint nothing to dark just to give it a nice contrast darker look on the rear and side windows. Anyways that is my dream list, also a turbo i love that idea lol, but after school i would love to build this car i just describe. I doubt all of that will happen but i really think that the engine swap is a possibility as well as some intake work and exhaust work. Stay tuned for 3 years when i graduate and find out if i do this lol, but just curious if anyone else has these dream lists, or had a dream list and are actually following through and making their dream accord, would love to hear about other peoples ideas on how to amke the coollest accord.