Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Few Things in Life Are More Fun Than Driving!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Default RE: Few Things in Life Are More Fun Than Driving!

ORIGINAL: falkore24
being an engineer, I took mine apart and bent the springs to make it shoot A LOT harder, lol.
Engineers using their magical brain powers to hurt people for fun FTL!! Shame on you Falkore!

Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

We didn't actually shoot each other with pennies ..... we used the plastic disks, but the guns did fire pennies ..... as my cousins door soon found out ..... it had to be spackled and repainted.

And it was for an advantage, not just to hurt people ...... you're changing the focus to make me seem evil ....... I may be, but not for tha reason j/k

Old 12-02-2007, 05:14 PM

Looks, like it. Ever get yelled at for driving on "private parking lots"?

Old 12-02-2007, 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Phantom Gett

Looks, like it. Ever get yelled at for driving on "private parking lots"?
By driving, do you mean "smoking tires and power sliding????"

Old 12-02-2007, 06:14 PM

heh heh, I mean, ONE donut, one time round...Yes aparently, it's possibe with a FWD. But I mean, in general. It was like... A corporate circle, lots bussinesses, and seemingly free parking lots. I'm not the only one, my friend with the 626 got yelled at cuz his dad was giving him driving lessons, (he had his permit, just basic stuff).

I'm sorry, instead of "yelled at" how about "berated"

Old 12-02-2007, 08:01 PM

When I had my nissan sentra I did a donut in a school parking lot about 2 in the morning and it was hilarious.... where it was a front wheel drive, i went in a Huge circle!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Phantom Gett
What kind of cars/drivers really grind Your gears?
You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. they should get with the fricken program. its called an "automobile" folks, its much faster than a horse.

One time i was picking one of my friends up from school at about noon (I have early release at 11) and did a powerslide around the bottom of a lane of parked cars. A substitute teacher saw me doing it and immedaitly cracked up laughing, saying "NO! DONT DO THAT!" while trying to contain herself. It was great. and loud, i might add.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:12 PM

(In response to Calm Before Chaos)Yeah, same thing. Cept it was 4 PM in my version and I got NAILED by a Security Guard, scared the crap out of me, said he had my license, which I didn't know how... Hard to see while you're doing a donut, and if he ever saw me there again, I'd get arrested... I was like, "I didn't know it was private!?" (It was off a main road, with a light leading onto it. On top of that I didn't see any signs) I did apologize to him though, it was some old stingy guy in like a chevy cavalier, a litter newer than mine, but still scary

But, Nailed. So, while I had MAD fun, with the only dount I'll probably ever do in my Accord, I did get nailed.

(In response to the guy above me... )Thats awesome. I wish my teachers were that cool!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:17 PM

lol i do powerslides (not donuts so much, imo powerslides are more fun) in the industrial park across the street at night. one time one of my friends was in the car, and we were powersliding all over the place, and he was guna get out and videotape it while i did a 180, but after he got out, he noticed that there was this huge multi-camera security camera globe like right by us. we were like oh $(*&, and we left asap.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Thats why I love the neighborhood I live in.... I can go down 3-4 different side streets, to the very end of the road, and there is a huge circular turn-around... Great spot for donuts, figure eights...... In my 240sx of course, I don't even try it in my Accord

Quick Reply: Few Things in Life Are More Fun Than Driving!