Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Free decals??

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Free decals??

Everyone's got their own vice...[sm=innoc.gif]

Old 12-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

lol speed is definitely mine, I'm addicted for sure. They should have 12 step programs for people like me.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:25 AM

Yay R/C! that reminds me I need to rebuild my nitro before spring so I can take it out. I need to resleeve it and get a new piston... thats like $100 for an engine that cranks out 1 hp.

I get pulled over only because im always in the wrong spot at the wrong time. my last ticket i downshifted and switched lanes really fast to avoid an accident and the cop lasered me at 79 in a 55. only actual ticket ive gotten for horsing around was an unnecessary acceleration because I was following a friend through the strip mall parking lot at speeds equal to or greater than 50 mph lol.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:27 AM

lol... i plan on topping out the accord on alligator alley on our way to miami in a few weeks.... any advice on where the cops are, if any? i heard they cant hide anywhere.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:34 AM

Only time I got a ticket a cop threw erratic driving or something just so he had a reason to pull me over and search my car. He had arrested me before and knew who I was. I didn't let him search it, he did it anyways, found some stuff. I went to court got it all, but the ticket thrown out because of illegal search and procedure. Never let an officer intimidate you, part of their job is tricking criminals into incriminating themselves, some people deserve to be tricked though so I can't say I disapprove of what they are doing.

I haven't actually driven on alligator alley, last time I was there I was a little kid. If your coming down I recommend coming down the east coast, your going out of your way on the west coast. It is a more scenic route though, but just longer. I'm going to up ocala national park for a camping trip when ever a nice cold front comes through.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Almost A Senior Member

i did a flagged raced once..not in my honda though. me and my cousins were at the street races in some random field by sacramento, and right before we left, we raced our vans, lmao, i can hear the crowed, "oo0o i'm going for the white van!" and "can vans peel out? " haha..we didnt ask to race, but we just pulled up to the line, and went for it haha, just for the heck of it. put that thing in low gear, and gunned it! haha, it was fun, for a brief moment, call it a slight adrenaline rush lol, ok that's the random story for the day. goodnight

haha, thanks cjdm

Old 12-17-2008, 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: xpieceofcralpx

i did a flagged raced once..not in my honda though. me and my cousins were at the street races in some random but field by sacramento, and right before we left, we raced our vans, lmao, i can hear the crowed, "oo0o i'm going for the white van!" and "can vans peel out? " haha..we didnt ask to race, but we just pulled up to the line, and went for it haha, just for the heck of it. put that thing in low gear, and gunned it! haha, it was fun, for a brief moment, call it a slight adrenaline rush lol, ok that's the random story for the day. goodnight
^Late night Failness.

lol