Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Funny article that a honda hater wrote

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:00 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Funny article that a honda hater wrote

Anyways, that article was pretty annoying.

I am glad that Honda is building great quality cars....but I really am sad that the future for Mopar, Chevy + Ford (yes even though I hate those two) is going down the drain. I mean c'mon guys. Detroitmuscle! The muscle car era. If it wasn't for them, there might nothave ever been high powered cars in the US. I love Mopar, and would be deeply saddened if it ever fell through. I am glad when companies buy one of the big 3's vehicles. Idk, I guess just sort of a rant. Coming from aguy whos grown up around cars andhas been told numerous stories of Mopars legendary power and inovation.I mean, those Cudas and Dusterslook bad A at car shows, and our 1979 Dodge Lil' Red Express makes me proud.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

If it wasn't for them, there might nothave ever been high powered cars in the US.
For that matter, if Henry Ford never invented the car, we'd be drifting our horses and carriages around. Tailgating takes on a whole new meaning .... and would be less common because nobody wants the Hershey squirt smoke screen!!!

Old 12-19-2007, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: superballz00
Good luck getting a car with a V8 at the price of an accord or civic.
You can buy a used Mustangwith a V8for about the same price as an accord or civic.

I think it is funny too that he claims Honda owners say their 4cyl cars can make more power than a V8. I've never heard anyone utter that statement.
What a d-bag!

I don't believe American made cars will ever go down the crapper. Too many people are loyal to things made in teh USA[sm=americanasmiley.gif]
I'll flat out admit it. I'm a Ford guy. I'll never abandon my roots. But I'm also a Honda guy

Old 12-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Almost A Senior Member

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

ORIGINAL: superballz00
Good luck getting a car with a V8 at the price of an accord or civic.
You can buy a used Mustang with a V8 for about the same price as an accord or civic.
I meant a new V8 vs a new accord or civic. Can't really fairly compare a used car vs a new one.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:34 AM

I meant a used Mustang versus aused accord or civic. Not a new one. You could buy 2 or 3 used mustangs for the price of a new Accord.
You can buy a new Mustang GT for the same price as a newAccord easily. A civic....no. But an Accord, yes.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: falkore24

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

If it wasn't for them, there might nothave ever been high powered cars in the US.
For that matter, if Henry Ford never invented the car, we'd be drifting our horses and carriages around. Tailgating takes on a whole new meaning .... and would be less common because nobody wants the Hershey squirt smoke screen!!!
Uh oh! Henry Ford didn't invent the car![8D] Simply a cheaper means of producing one....the assembly line!
I'll let it slide this time! jk I didnt think it was you b/c of the changed avatar!

But I agree....Hershey Squirt smoke screen (lmao) would be horrible!

Old 12-19-2007, 12:26 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

I meant a used Mustang versus aused accord or civic. Not a new one. You could buy 2 or 3 used mustangs for the price of a new Accord.
You can buy a new Mustang GT for the same price as a newAccord easily. A civic....no. But an Accord, yes.
Arent the Accord v6's faster or slower by a milisecond than a Mustang GT? Ive seen videos on YouTube.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:27 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

^ Certain years.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:27 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I'll also admit I am a hardcore Mopar guy....with a lil' special love for the Hondamobiles.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Don't you think since the horse is in front of the carriage it would be a bad idea to Hershey Squirt yourself? And thanks 97 for pointing out the assembly line thing...i dodn't feel like being anBUTT HEADtoday lol.

Quick Reply: Funny article that a honda hater wrote