Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Middle east situation (Israel vs Hezbollah) the start of WWIII?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Middle east situation (Israel vs Hezbollah) the start of WWIII?

And I, of course 2nd that EMOTION..."Serve and Then You Deserve to be Heard" this is WheelBrokerAng's MOTTO..

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

ORIGINAL: marbro

nobody wants to start a fight with america? I disagree, many want to start a fight with america, its just they dont have the man power, money, or technology to put up much of a fight. You seem to ignore the fact that more then 20% of iraq wants all americans dead and this is only a small portion of the world theres still a lot of it left that doesnt like america.
I don't understand why we are targeted but I do agree. It has already been brought to our shores and there's likely to be more. Since the draft was abolished, a HUGE mistake, we can only spread our forces so far. I think every man that can serve should.

[IMG]local://upfiles/127/C99C625E1F4B492E87B68D1AC4FEA4B3.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I don't understand why we are targeted but I do agree. It has already been brought to our shores and there's likely to be more. Since the draft was abolished, a HUGE mistake, we can only spread our forces so far. I think every man that can serve should.
Democracy goes against a totalitarian society. In other words they dont believe in not being in control of those who are poorer and wearer then they are. And the only thing that truely differs between america and just about every other country in the world, credit cards, we are able to enrich our lives far easier by going into debt, and most of the world doesnt have that ability. Then it becomes the ability for those being being controlled in a totalitarian society to justify hating someone else, just because those with richer lives do nothing to help them out or for some other irrational reason, so they start to become willing to die to take down a country of people that they know nothing about, just cause someone said they would goto heaven for killing others and themselves.
Rationality loses meaning when your way of life is one of suffering and you long for something better when there is no power to make it better. So someone stronger then you provides a way out of your suffering, a way for happiness people will decome completely disillusioned and tend to forget that killing and death doesnt help anyone..... at least in my opinion.

I didnt read this myself..... so I am not sure how much rambling I did lol

Old 07-25-2006, 07:42 AM

I would say that debt is a side effect of having the freedom to do what you want.

It looks like Russia may supply SS-26 Iskander missiles to Syria for use against Israel (Syria will give them to hezbollah). The only way to deal with the terrorists is to completely wipe them off of the face of the earth.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Mighty hard job to do but I agree with you on taking them out somehow..only thing is that somehow...only the War Brass will know who to do that...not the politicians!

WheelBrokerAng

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/7A21F525672D45DFB76FAF5399013B33.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-25-2006, 09:08 PM

Personally im not worried about WWIII starting... That is why the UN was instated, and im sure that everyone is well aware that if a WWIII did start, it would most likely be the end of all humanity. Turning everyone against eachother and seeing whos got the biggest bluff and whos biological weapons are bigger.... All i can say is that if ** POOP **happens over here I will be glad to go to my local gun store and buy out 12 GA. shells and protect my freedom. But at this point, I feel we have no fear of a WWIII.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:29 PM

I'm telling you all right now. The end of the World will be 2012! 9-11 was the start and all this. This middle east ** POOP ** keeps escalating and will turn in to an all out World War soon! So have fun!

Old 07-25-2006, 11:03 PM

Frankly I feel that the UN is an absolute joke, especially the clown at the reins. It served its pupose but it is now passe. It is an eagle with no claws.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:05 PM

ORIGINAL: corr04

I'm telling you all right now. The end of the World will be 2012! 9-11 was the start and all this. This middle east **** keeps escalating and will turn in to an all out World War soon! So have fun!
Who died and granted you the gift to see into the future? [sm=bs.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/127/C3DAC75FE7FB4D30B2E200269269B1D8.gif[/IMG]

Old 07-26-2006, 12:00 AM

actually the Bible (specifically Daniel, Issiah, and Revelations) tell us a lot about what will happen in the near future. Jesus states himself that Once Israel returns that the time is near....and that generation shall not pass before the end times come.

I'd rather place my faith in God rather than place my faith in man....

Old 07-26-2006, 02:45 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Frankly I feel that the UN is an absolute joke, especially the clown at the reins. It served its pupose but it is now passe. It is an eagle with no claws.
I agree to a certain extent with that. I mean, if you look back in time during both WWI and WWII the most the UN did was label countries as "belligerent" countries. They didnt provide much help at all. Then the US said we wouldnt deal with countries labeled as belligerent. So basically they were a joke and the US made the biggest impact when we didnt sell or trade them any goods. But of course we are more technologically advanced. In my honest opinion I think terrorists are almost impossible to beat. Think about it, when we were fighting for our indepence we knew we had EVERYTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to lose and would of course most likely everyone would have been charged with treason had we lost. We used terrorist tactics even though we were outnumbered and outskilled. We hid in trees on OUR land, used hit and run tactics, and the British didnt know our land and had an army only working for the money. That is exactly what the taliban and other insurgents are doing. You cant just drop a bomb and wipe out their army, its an unorganized group of people who are spread out and continually gain support from other people by brainwashing. And they probably have secret deals with other countries to help support them. I also agree that the only way to win is to destroy everything, though that does take innocent life. And we could *completly* avoid that by using stronger techniques for questioning. I'm not saying torture is right, but when they cut off heads of our people I think there is a time when enough-is-enough and its time to stop screwing around. Then with the whole prison thing, can you blame our soldiers? They watch their men and buddies get killed and injured by the terrorists....and of course we cant understand the anger that they have towards the terrorists, then the news gets ahold of it, and human rights activists get involved. Why dont they go to Iraq and teach them cutting of heads isnt right. Thats just my opinion, there are probably other examples with disproves my point though.

And while this does involve a great deal of politics, I was happy when Bush was caught on television saying we need to end this "S*** right now". Hes right, and I think thats how our leaders should be. Their speeches shouldnt be written by other men, it needs to be written by them and tell us what they are going to do it, flat out. I'm tired of people that run our country who tip toe around everything to get re-elected, if they really wanted to serve our country then they should put The People first.
So basically, I think we should get our country organized first, and then deal with the middle east.

Ugh..... Sorry to get off topic, but being a teenager its hard to express your opinion.

Quick Reply: Middle east situation (Israel vs Hezbollah) the start of WWIII?