Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

NEW GIRL HAS PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: NEW GIRL HAS PICS!!

lol at this thread...

falk, raggin means to like give someone crap... all in good fun...

anyway, i think he means to say that accords dont' really have a "sport" release, just the ex/lx type things i guess

Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 PM

lol..now i see those pics..=))nice pics..and nice accord u got there..what were u gonna wear for ur costume??=P

Old 09-04-2008, 09:11 AM

BG02: I had the beauty that I have pics of in my profile, but it was a 2000 V6 and low and behold, the tranny fell apart. I had wanted something smaller, more agile and manual so I got the Scion. If you look at my pics, you'll see one of the 3G that I rebadged the car with standing for Grandma's Grocery Getter.

Spaz: I know what ragging means.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 AM

are we releasing pics of ourselves now? and BTW Falk that pic...HAWT!!

Old 09-04-2008, 10:45 AM

LOL .... thanks Fenix

Old 09-04-2008, 11:30 AM

klrspz: I put sport because i guess there is a factory package that you can get that has some modsin the motor my dad found this out when we were talkin to the tech that works for him. The guy used to be a honda guy anyways its just a lil tweak to the motor that gives it like a lil more HP. Oh and i know that its all in fun! No worries

Ford: Thanks for that i kno im cute! LOL JUS JOKING im not into myself like that lol but if you read my old post it said whati was wearing
it was just a red like um what do you call it um like the flag girl dress yea thats what its called i think anyways i might get pics up soon lol
Fenix: I guess everyone kept asking for self pics so i said ok fine and put them up lol so your turn

Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: BayGurl02

klrspz: I put sport because i guess there is a factory package that you can get that has some modsin the motor my dad found this out when we were talkin to the tech that works for him. The guy used to be a honda guy anyways its just a lil tweak to the motor that gives it like a lil more HP. Oh and i know that its all in fun! No worries

Ford: Thanks for that i kno im cute! LOL JUS JOKING im not into myself like that lol but if you read my old post it said whati was wearing
it was just a red like um what do you call it um like the flag girl dress yea thats what its called i think anyways i might get pics up soon lol
Fenix: I guess everyone kept asking for self pics so i said ok fine and put them up lol so your turn

LOL .... the sport thing was me ragging on you, not Spaz .... he was just clarifying what I was saying. The tech was just blowing smoke up your aaa, there is no sport and no tweak to the motor. There was a normal version and the CARB version. The non-CARB version has 2 HP and 2ft/lbs. more than the one that says ULEV in green on top of the motor. Also, the V6 is a heck of a lot faster out of the box ..... wouldn't that have been the sport model if it existed?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:04 PM

LOL... just LOL

Old 09-04-2008, 01:41 PM

ok gosh ill take it off gezzzz is it my fault that some lied to my dad shheeeeshh LOL anyways i guess thats why im on here to learn the truth about mycar right?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:50 PM

LMAO ... we're just messing with you! ..... & you can learn anything about it here

Quick Reply: NEW GIRL HAS PICS!!