Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

no class moderator

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default no class moderator

a brand new member first post at another forum ..

Heve A HONDA ACCORD LX I ONLY HAVE A AEM AIR INTAK
AND I WHONET TOO SPEED UP AND SEE HOW FAST IT I'TS
I DON'T NO IF I HAVE A GOVONOR BUT I CUTET A CABLE IN THE DASH THET SENDS THE INFORMATION TOO THE ECM AND TELLS THE ECM HOW FAST IAM MOVING AT MPH-OR KMH I DRIVET UP TOO 137mph AT 4,300 rpm AND I SLOWERT DOWN BECAUSES ITS TOOO FASTTT I HAVE A 2.3L VTEC LX 4-SPEED,AUTOMATIC SEDAN

YOU DONT NEED A CHIP.. JUST CUT YOUR CABLE AT THE DASH ONLY THE ECM ITS NOT GONA NO HOW FAST YOUR DRIVING AND THE THEMOMETER STILL WORKS THE BAST WAY ITS TOO MESARE THE VOLTAGE BYE A VOLTAGE MESSARER AND DRIVE 5 MILES IF YOU SEE THE VOLTAGE MOVING ON THE MESSARER CUT IT BUT THER ARE 2 CABLES THET MASSARE THE SPEED 1 ITS FORH TEH THEMOMETER AND 1 ITS FORH THE ECM CUTT THE ECM CABLE IN THE DASH ALL MY FRIEND DID IT AND HI HITTET ON HIS ACCORD 2000 LX-AUTOMATIC 140 MILES AND FASTER.. WARNING.. THE RED LINE LIMITER WILL AUTOMATICLY UPDATE UP TOO 8000 RPM WHEN CUTTING THE CABLE ONLY IN THE 4-5 GEAR IT WILL GOO UP TOO 8000RPM STANDART AND AUTOMATIC.

and this is how a moderator replied

(yea, im definately taking advice from you.)

( GTFO )

i am a member of many honda forums on the net, i am the moderator on 2 of them ,although i spend more time here.. all i want to say is that,,, this is the cleanest, friendliest, most corteous , classiest , site on the net,,, and little by little it will be the most informative as well..
I have been here for not too long and i have yet to see a member bash another member or use abusive language,
The administrator ( s ) and Moderators were doing a great job even before i joined ,it was 1 of the reason that attracted me to this site ..

And i am sure i can speak for the rest of the team, that you , as a member of HAF will be treated with all the respect and courtesy you deserve

Oh and by the way , yes i did reply to that moderator answer and kind of chewed is rear end a bit ,, ok a lot..

Old 05-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Default RE: no class moderator

I agree with you 100%.. I joined this site after I had left a local site called WNC rides. I learned that there were alot of young college kids that were very disrespectfull. I left after being called alot of bad names just because I said that I thought a Honda car could easily race against a Camaro and may win on mountainous curvy roads. I then went to the admin of the site and he deleted all of the curse words from the other members. The member who had been the ugliest never appoligized and he even continued to act rediculous and was not told to stop. The admin never did anything about it and so I told the admin I would not be part of a site where people are allowed to curse and disrespect one another. A car site is supposed to be fun and informative. I think this site is great because I have seen debates between members and I have never seen it get out of control. I applaud all admins and the whole site. Thank you for having such a cool site!!!

Old 05-21-2006, 07:06 PM

I've heard that people on other forums can be real douche bags, but the two forums i frequent (HAF and HCF) are pretty nice.

Old 05-21-2006, 07:50 PM

They certainly can be. I've seen quite a few forums and this is, by far, the best.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:06 AM

By far, this is the best place to be! I frequent HIDPlanet, the 12 volt and V6 Performance, and keep coming back to home.

There are definately some abrasive individuals out there! That's why I've learned to use the 'Search' function and read, read, read...

StevePhy

Old 05-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

absolutely.......this is the definitive place to be for honda enthusiasts. I will always treat everyone with respect, and i have always wanted to create a vibe on this site where anyone can ask any question or bring up just about any topic. we definately have a heavy hitting lineup of people on this site that know a serious amount of general maintenance and high performance information, and i appreciate the time that you all contribute to the site.