Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Po Po Warning

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Default Po Po Warning

Recently I was driving on a two lane road and the car coming toward me had his hazard lights on. I was going about 90 mph, then the car behind him flashed his lights. I took it as a warning and slowed down. About a 1/4 mile away the highway patrol was posted up behind a tree waiting to get some one. So they saved me from getting a ticket.

We need to all start doing something like that to help people stop getting tickets. Flash your lights blow your horn, what ever.

Old 04-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Po Po Warning

not everyone takes it that way though, and some people are just RIGHT and just dont care, you lucked out on that one ^_-

Old 04-08-2006, 02:12 PM

Hell, no kidding. I wish someone would have been around to warn me about the motorcycle cop hiding on the sidewalk the other day. [:@]

Old 04-08-2006, 07:16 PM

True, but we can all change.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i always flash people alerting them of cops. and as soon as i figure out how to lock on to their gps signals ill start distributing those. just think if you had a little navi screen that had all the cops and their locations on it

Old 04-09-2006, 12:40 AM

That is a great idea. I'll go into to business with you on that.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:32 AM
Administrator

C'mon folks all you have to do is too quit speeding and you wont have to worry about the PoPo coming after you in the first place...

No speeding [sm=gears.gif]

Old 04-09-2006, 03:27 PM

quit speeding, quit tinting, quit listening to loud music, quit with tunning your car, quit using that exhaust, quit quit quit. i think the poopoo are just bored. at least where im from. they dont have anything better to do than to just be to guys with nice cars. its so bad where im fom, that i got a 20 dollar ticket for parking in my yard while my lil brother played some b-ball. left it there over night and when i came out to go to school at 7a.m there was a ticket. i'm not payin that, it's not much but come on please. i smell a bull popo scheme to meet quota early so they can all take a long donut break.

Old 04-09-2006, 05:17 PM

I got a fix it ticket for no front license plate. The the cop wrote the wrong DL# and the plate number was all wrong. The ticket was $10 but I waited to late and now it's $635, I'm not paying because in not on my record. I got lucky with that no too.

Your right, they have nothing better to do.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:36 PM

Of course they don't have anything better to do. Giving tickets is there job... It's like telling a mechanic that he has nothing better to do than fix cars... *LOL*

Quick Reply: Po Po Warning