Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
View Poll Results: A poll
smaglik
10.34%
falkore24
75.86%
00AccordLX5spd
13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Post Whore of the Year

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Default Post ***** of the Year

Cast your vote for Post ***** of the Year!!
I didn't add sir_nasty cause he's a mod. I will accept anynew nominations. Just let me know who and I'll add them to the poll.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Post ***** of the Year

I voted for falkore just cuz he ****** the hell out of my posts lately

but all things being equal.. yer all ****** to me !!! MWWWAAAAAHAAHAHAHA

Old 11-26-2007, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Cast your vote for Post ***** of the Year!!
I didn't add sir_nasty cause he's a mod. I will accept anynew nominations. Just let me know who and I'll add them to the poll.
*ROFL* I saw your list and was nearly offended that I didn't make it. I am at nearly 5000 posts.... But your reasoning is sound so I'll let this one slide but not without one of the great traditions that you helped start...

And I gave you the vote because you were out for a while with the start of the family and all...

[IMG]local://upfiles/3079/4121B3A39295479B8B485B806060CF6C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-26-2007, 04:24 PM

Yeah me and Falkore have whored it up pretty good this year. I have no doubt Falkore will surpass me here within the next few days. And he joined in August!

Old 11-26-2007, 04:27 PM

He's single with no kids (that I, and possibly that he know of) so that gives him a major edge... *L*He's not sleep deprived from waking up with children at all hours of the night.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:30 PM

Good point. I drove all around town last night looking for a book my wife wanted to get that is supposed to tell tecniqhes to help get babies to sleep through the night. I finally got it. She read abouthalf of it last night. One of her friends recommeded it cause she followed what it said and had her baby sleeping 10 hours straight by the time he was 2 months old. I'll let you know if it works on mine.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:40 PM

We had those "Girlfriends guide to......" books, my wife thought they were great, so great in fact that she had to read me all kinds of "neat" stuff out of them.

My son won't even sleep 10 hours a night now.

Two side notes: If you get in the habbit of holding your baby through their naps then you won't be able to set them down when they're older.

2) If you let them sleep in your bed a couple of times they won't want to sleep anywhere else.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:05 PM

We let her sleep in our bed like one time when my wife was exhausted.
We are too scared I'll roll over on top of her/kick hersince I sleep like an insane person. I am also an extremely heavy sleeper. Once I've been asleep for a couple of hours it's hard to wake me up. onenight we had the baby monitor right next to my head and the baby started crying. Apparently I slept through it and my wife got up and got her.

It's been all crib in her own room for the last few weeks. After we figured out she didn't like the small cradle we had in our room.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Yeah, separation anxiety is a real thing!!!!

Same goes with dogs too btw... that's why they whimper like mad when you leave..

Old 11-26-2007, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

We let her sleep in our bed like one time when my wife was exhausted.
We are too scared I'll roll over on top of her/kick hersince I sleep like an insane person. I am also an extremely heavy sleeper. Once I've been asleep for a couple of hours it's hard to wake me up. onenight we had the baby monitor right next to my head and the baby started crying. Apparently I slept through it and my wife got up and got her.

It's been all crib in her own room for the last few weeks. After we figured out she didn't like the small cradle we had in our room.
I'm the same way, I don't roll around to much but I can sleep through just about anything. My wife gets mad sometimes because he starts crying and our baby monitor is amazingly loud and I don't even flinch.

Quick Reply: Post Whore of the Year