Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
View Poll Results: A poll
smaglik
10.34%
falkore24
75.86%
00AccordLX5spd
13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Post Whore of the Year

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Post ***** of the Year

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

He's single with no kids (that I, and possibly that he know of) so that gives him a major edge... *L*He's not sleep deprived from waking up with children at all hours of the night.
Are you ready for this comment..and has no life either
Sorry guy, I just couldn't pass up that opurtunity to put that in there...

Old 12-05-2007, 10:29 AM

Smaglik is really slacking too. When I started this thread he was a good bit ahead of me and Falkore.
All of this posting is making me feel worthless at work though! I need to get my act together!

Old 12-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Thanks Angelo!!!

I agree that Smag and 19---97 have been slacking.

When my project moves into the design development and construction documentation phases, you guys will miss me, but I'll be around here and there. For now, the project is in such a state of flux that I can only provide support information rather than actually design ..... I'm mostly here because they want me on the project .... kinda like a retainer. Until the project moves forward, I have a lot of free time, but I still have to put in 40 hours a week .... so I'm here a lot!

Old 12-07-2007, 11:13 PM

I just havent really been spending time on the pc lately. I've been reading a good book about the west and its water supply..been spending my evenings watchin movies instead of the pc...

HOT KARL!

Old 12-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Administrator

And smag just keeps giving us the bird..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-08-2007, 12:08 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: falkore24

Thanks Angelo!!!

When my project moves into the design development and construction documentation phases, you guys will miss me, but I'll be around here and there. For now, the project is in such a state of flux that I can only provide support information rather than actually design ..... I'm mostly here because they want me on the project .... kinda like a retainer. Until the project moves forward, I have a lot of free time, but I still have to put in 40 hours a week .... so I'm here a lot!
Blah blah blah[8D]!!! I know I have been slacking, but hey, I am in college, landscape for a lady, and am putting in 40 some hours in a supposedly part time job that I requested 15-20. Cant wait 'til its over (im seasonal). And with Christmas, all my moneys been disappearing somehow so theres no money left for my Accord and gas is expensive, and so is the girlfriend, and then theres a Halo tournament on the 14th. And tonight I went to a Third Day and Jars of Clay concert (won tickets) and had to hold this guys hand (we were praying/singing for one song) so that was enough awkwardness to last about 4 years. haha My hands were sweaty!

Im sorry you guys missed me and Smaglikso much! I imagine ill be posting somemore sometime!

Old 12-08-2007, 12:37 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Alright, I got quite a few in tonight. More so in a very long time!

Old 12-08-2007, 10:00 AM

whats with smags avatar anyway?

Old 12-08-2007, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

Thanks Angelo!!!

I know the feeling.... I do finance/IT work for a car dealership but we've been so slow the last few months that they are practically making stuff up to keep me busy! I've tried playing online poker but I can get in trouble for that and it's to easy to get caught so I just post like a mad man and try to get at least one answer to EVERY question I come accross.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: nafango2

whats with smags avatar anyway?
that is my pet bird. his name is 'pimp'

I should be around more over the break. Exams are this coming week, then I have 3 weeks off...

Quick Reply: Post Whore of the Year