Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Check this out ..... I just thought it was cool.....ish. Someone has a lot of time on their hands to come up with this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

Old 10-24-2007, 04:46 PM

OMG [sm=why.gif]That was one of the biggest wastes of my time today. Dangit Falkore

In response to the picture:

Old 10-24-2007, 05:02 PM

LOL .... I've been really bored today .... not much I can do and barely any problems for me to give my $0.02 on today.

and I did say that I thought it was "cool ..... ish" aka.... kinda cool, but not enough to just be "cool"

....... and who said that you had to finish watching it!!!!

Old 10-24-2007, 05:33 PM

i thought that video was cool. waste of time, but cool.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:41 PM

These stories are great!! I wanted to tell you guys a few stories from back when I was in high school. When I was a senoir in high school I had a friend named Travis. He decided to bring some super glue to school one day. I found him and his other friends out in the hall that morning standing around a water fountain. They lookedliked they were up to no good. Apparently theytook the super glue and put some on the little button on the water fountain. The bell rang for class so I didn't get to stick around and see what wasgoing to happen. Later on in the dayI hadenglish class with Travis andhe still had the super glue. That fool started gluing whatever hecould think of. He took the glue and glued his shoe to the floor he had a really hard time getting hisshoe unglued from the floor. It was so bad that he ended up tearing a hole into the bottom of his shoe and there was part of his soul still glued on the floor. I almost peed in my pants.. I still laugh so hard thinking aboutit. He was really mad at me for continuing to laugh at him when he couldn't get his shoe up off the floor. He didn't stop there. He started gluing pennies to his finger tips. The pennies didn't want to come off either. Hepulled them one by one off each finger and had a curse word tosay each time. After that he glued his footonto thedesk in front of him and he kept kicking the desk around . He had ahard time gettingthe desk off his shoe. He almost lost anotherpeice of the soul of his shoe. He was so stupid but very funny. Ihad a friend in high school and her namewasAmy. One night at her house a skunk crawled under her home and sprayed everything(or maybe it died I don't know). The next morning she came to school she smelled so bad. It was a crazy skunky smell and people where whispering behind her backSo I told her but when I did another friend of mine, Jason, started to make me laugh. I couldn't help it. I just told her thatshe should go home. So she went home but she was mad at me because I couldn't control my laughing. I did appoligize. Then there was this guy namedChrisin my english class when I wassophmore.Some repair guys had a ladder in out class that led upinto the ceiling. Our class had the big ceiling tiles that you can move to get upinto the rafters. So thisChris gets up on the ladder and replaces the tile that was opened and he hides up there. The teacher comes in the class and she askes where is Chris. We are all about the bust out laughing. Then she says you all act like he is going tofall from the ceiling. I sware to you that when she said that he did.Two tiles came crashing down andChris had fallenand was stuck up there. He was alright. He just scraped up hisarm.But outside our door was the assistant pricipal that had been talking to our teacher before this happened. Chris was so busted. My school and the people in it were such kooks.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 AM

That reminds me of my senior year of HS. I was in the "infamous" eigth (last) period english class with an old teacher that should have retired about 5 years before then. One kid in class used to take mostly dead rolls of tape from the sports trainers room and make a ball out of them to play with during class. One day, the teacher was writing on the board and this kid whips the tapeball (that's between baseball and softball size) across the room and bounces of halfway back off of an empty 4-drawer file cabinet. The teacher threw a fit and wound up leaving! Early end of the day!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 09:40 AM

most of my HS stories involve LOTS of swearing, mostly by teachers, sex, and drugs. Not taken by me BTW. so there not exactly safe for this place. and would be severly watered downed to the point of not being funny.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:03 AM

mmmm .... yeah ..... that same kid and a friend that is no longer with us used to take tylenols during class that were dipped in liquid acid. The 2 also used to also snort bumps of coke off their hands ..... passing a hat back and forth during class. The friend of his died from a heroin overdose.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:37 AM

one of my friends at purdue used superglue to secure all the items on his food tray to the tray. it pissed off the dishwashers something fierce.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:48 AM

now thats comedy, id like to see the look on their faces when he puts the tray back and they try get the plates off of it.

Quick Reply: Storytime with Falkore!!!!