Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: Storytime with Falkore!!!!

falkore are those retro projectors?...the cutoff looks nice from what i can see...and is the corner lamp also a projector? what is that?

Old 11-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

the projectors are TYC elegante. The corner isn't a real projector, but is shaped like one. Take a look at the new pictures!

Also, here are some videos

0-60 run with the G-Timer
under the hood rev
V-AFC2 comes alive!!! The horizontal scrolling is just the camera
3G from the back

Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Seafoam set off a CEL!!!!! It went away after 2 days, but I was surprised ..... nobody has posted that from what I read ........ lots of fun smokescreening the neighborhood.

I did it at night (purposely) and went to a cul-de-sac to do a few circles ....... WOW that stuff stinks!!!

Great results though! BTW, I did half in the crankcase and half in the brake booster line. I used a lucas treatment in the fuel.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:08 PM

I need to run some of the seafoam through my old car but I'm afraid to do it with a carbed engine....

Story:

I have a buddy who used to put HERB into clear gel capsules and put those into a supplement bottle, no one EVER questioned him and he'd just take his "supplement" once or twice a day. and a few hours later he was relaxed and a bit slow sometimes... *L*

Old 11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Almost A Senior Member

there is this girl who agreed to watch her neighbors' dog while they were on vacation..but her duties were poor, and even forgot to feed it one day, and when she found the dog, it died, she didnt know what to do, so she had to call the owners up, and they asked, what happned, of course she doesn't know, so then the owners just told her to take it to the vet, she says ok. so she looks around the house, and couldnt find anything to put the dead dog in, because of course it wasn't her house, and all she can find was this nice expensive luggage, she had no choice, but she stuffed the dog into it, and headed off to the vet, problem is, she had no car, so she had to use the BART .. so at the BART station, as she was going in, the doors closed right behind her right on the luggage, and she pulled and pulled, but couldnt get it lose..there happened to be this tall man, behind her, who gladly lifted up the luggage, and walked her inside, the man told her 'wow pretty heavy bag, what you got in there' ..and of course she couldnt tell him there was a dead dog in there, so she just said 'oh just my school supplies, books, and my laptop' so as they were sitting down, her stop is about to come up, and as she gets up to leave, the man punches her in the stomach, takes the luggage and runs off...

Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 PM

funny as hell... but i find it slightly hard to believe..

Old 11-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Almost A Senior Member

haaha yes, i dont think its true either, but the whole time, you think it is, until you start cracking up at the end =)

Old 11-20-2007, 10:56 AM

Got this in an email:
> First-year students at Texas A& Vet School were receiving their first
> Anatomy class, with a real dead cow.
>
> They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with
> a white sheet. The professor
> started the class by telling them, "In Vet Medicine it is necessary
> to have two important qualities as a doctor:
> The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the
> animal body. For an example, the
> Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the
> dead cow, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth.
>
> "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students
> freaked out, hesitated for several minutes. But eventually took turns
> sticking a finger in the **** opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.
>
> When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The
> second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle
> finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention."

Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 AM

I got a million of these.....but one of the funniest I can remember right now

I am inline for emissions testing and just kinda hanging out, (PHX used to be about the slowest ever...you really had to pick when you were going to go or spend ALL day waiting) and there is a REALLY nice 68 camaro and nice looking porsche sitting in front of it...well we have lines painted that make you wait before you can pull in for the test, the Prosche pulls up and the camaro kinda hangs back and waits....figured he was going to push it up to the line or something....well, he finally fires up the camaro, drops it in gear and it goes ROARING forward at full throttle......right into the back of the porsche!! LOL!! Tuns out when he fired up the camaro and dropped in gear, the throttle snapped and went to WOT and he couldnt do anything about it....he tried slamming on the brakes (there were skid marks) and he tried to turn it....but brute motor force won out. Massive damage done to both cars...the whole rear of the Porsche was crunched up, the front of the camaro was mangled up....the guy driving the camaro gets out, kinda freaked out seeing as he just busted up a Porsche 911....guy in the Porsche steps out...looks at the cars coolly and says...."well, thats something you dont have happen everyday in the emissions line" He took it all pretty well I feel. They exchanged their info and looked like they were headed off to go their ways. This whole time, I didnt realize I still had my car running....and I overheated and was stuck now in line. Car didnt pass either.

Old 11-20-2007, 01:10 PM

LOL ..... nice guys! These stories make my day!!! & Jon ..... why am I not surprised that you're throwing in some **** humor?!?

Quick Reply: Storytime with Falkore!!!!