Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Im enjoying reading the stories folks..thanks for keeping them pretty clean for everyone...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-12-2007, 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: smaglik
"The problem? I'll tell you what the problem is. She's McF*ckin' stupid!"
OMG Smag, im using that one as soon as i can

Old 10-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

it truly was a classic line. although, truly, she likely was.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:47 AM

That's awesome.
OK I got one for yall involving service at a Starbucks. One of my buddies was waiting in line one morning. There was this girl at the frontthat had terrible acne all over her face that was being a total b***h to the servers (or people behind the counter..whatever you call them.) Anyways there was a huge line and she returned her coffee 3 times saying crap like "I wanted (blah blah blah).....this isn't right. Make it again!" So the fourth time she just brings the coffee back and leaves it on the counter and as she is storming out, my buddy says loudly "Geez...somebody woke up on the wrong side of the cheese grater this morning!" Everyone waiting in line proceeded to laugh histerically while she stormed out, pretending she didn't hear what he said.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Almost A Senior Member

HAHAHAHA Cheese grater! d*mn thats mean....but funny.

Old 10-12-2007, 09:58 AM

That same guy is finishing up law school next year. He is always pulling stuff like that.
Here's a storytaken from his facebook"notes" application:
Me, Jason, Will, and friends were sitting at a table and a group of three girls were hovering next to our table for 45 minutes.

Me: [walk up to girl]
Girl: [looks excited to be getting attention]
Me: Do you want to come hang out with me and my friends until we get tired of ya'll?

The girls didn't leave, even after that. Poor things. Later on I talked to one of them alone.

Me: are you famous?
Girl: no, why?
Me: you look familiar, oh I know were you one of the Geico cavemen? You have a strong brow.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Almost A Senior Member

why would he do that to "hot chicks"? im confused as to what he wanted to accomplish....or not, i guess

Old 10-12-2007, 10:06 AM

Well, when you go to Ole Miss, hot chicks are a dime a dozen. I know nobody will believe me unless they've actually been there, but it's true. Ask anybody that went to Ole Miss and they will tell you. Once you become a senior, you don't give a rats @$$ if girls are hot if they look like they are probably dumb. There arejust asmany girls that are just as hot and have a 4.0 GPA. You don't normally find them drunk in bars trying to pick up guys. Dumb girls annoy me, no matter how hot they are.
Plus that is also a tactic the more experiencedguys use. A lot of those girls are so tired of guys trying to be all nice to themor slingingcheesy pickup lines, a lot of times if you are a total @$$ it will turn them on. It worked for a lot of my friends.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I have little patience for people who are inconsiderate, or obviously idiots, regardless of how they look.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:28 AM

One time i was in an autozone/barn, i had gotten everything i needed and walked up to the line at the register. I look at the cashier and she has a huge black eye, and i mean HUGE! So i turn to my buddy and say "Yo, look at the eye on that chic" so he turns to me and says "holy $h!+" We begain speculating on what happed for her to get teh black eye. And the usual jokes came out "She must not have listened" "Dinner wasnt ready" things like that. All the while not being quite about the situation. So we finally got up to the counter and she turns to us and says "Hell of a shinner huh?" Me and my friend were floored, we figured she was either gonna be a "witch" about hearing us making jokes. But she joined right in. My buddy even said "what did you show up late to work?" She laughed and told us to have a nice day. She was actually pretty cute too

Quick Reply: Storytime with Falkore!!!!