Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Storytime with Falkore!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: Storytime with Falkore!!!!

That bike accident is stupid....What kinda moron would pull a stunt like that (pulling in front of a bike and slamming on the brakes)????? coulda been vehicular homicide for that dumb tard!!! And the rx-7 guy shoulda been prosecuted for attempted vehicular homicide regardless of them both being stupid..

Old 10-16-2007, 03:38 PM

It looked to me like the RX7 guy got away scott free.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Yeah, but it could be misleading. Whatever corporation or entity thatowns the Enterprise that bought the vehicle could have their name on the title. But I guess I am getting complicated here with a bunch of "what if's". Main point is, be careful. If the vehicle was owned by some corporation or entity (not an individual's name) you may want to check into it before buying. You may indeed find out it was a previous rental car.
When you pull a carfax it will tell you that it was a rental agency that had it, regardless of what their name is. I've seen a few of them on vehicles we've bought from the auction.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:33 PM

That sounds right. I mean, the whole purpose of Carfax is to notify potential buyers of possible problems or past abuse. I am just afraid that pretty soon sellers(only thedishonest ones)will find ways to keep harmful info off of Carfax reports.

Hey.....we are way off topic here. Let's get back to the stories!

Old 10-16-2007, 04:41 PM

Hey.....we are way off topic here. Let's get back to the stories!
this one time at band camp...

Old 10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

It looked to me like the RX7 guy got away scott free.
He did. Luckily, Jazz is ok. He still rides and has 3 Ninja's and an AMG. His main bike carries a memorial to one of his friends that wasn't so lucky. Here are some pics.

Another Jazz story ..... one I don't know.

He's got a cool job!

Old 10-22-2007, 03:00 PM

So when I was in high school one of my buddies had an old Pulman train car (the sleeper kind) that had been half restored sitting out in the woods near a lake. It had power and everything (no A/C though). Anyways when it would get colder outside we used to go out there all the time on weekends so we could get drunk and ride 4 wheelers (not at the same time of course) without any "adult supervision." Every now and then my buddy's parents would come out there to see how we were doing. They were cool with us drinking out there as long as no one drove anywhere. So anyways we are sitting out there and we are waiting for one of my friends to show up with his girlfriend. He had a whiteFord F150 with very loud straight pipes (no cats, no mufflers.) So I've got a decent amount of booze in me and it is getting dark out. We see some lights coming - it's a Ford F150. I proceed to pull my pants down and bend over, in an attempt at a great moonin. The truck approaches......all of a sudden I realize.....no loud pipes. It was my buddy's mom and dad. So there I am pants down in their headlights.
Luckily, they are some of the coolest parents I knew back then. My buddy's mom mentioned I needed a razor, along with a few other comments.
She told that story to my wife the first time she met her. She asked if I ever got a razor.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:14 PM

did you?

Old 10-22-2007, 03:24 PM

LOL .... you seem to get caught with your pants down a lot! Maybe you need to join a nudist colony so it's not unexpected! I bet it's warm enough in MS for it!!!

Old 10-22-2007, 03:34 PM

maybe its called the dirty south cause there's this insurance adjuster who walks around all the time with his *** hanging out.

Quick Reply: Storytime with Falkore!!!!