PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

90-97 accord shocks / struts / coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 90-97 accord shocks / struts / coilovers

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

We have had too much internet scamming going around in here, so we are getting more cautious with just pictures that are taken off of web sites like the DropZone picture you have in thee..I know all about their company and there products as you can see by the pictures I put in there..that's why I want to see the box ends with numbers and would also like to see the product out of the box or open box like mine below..
even better, put your screenname on a piece of paper and put that in the photo. The morning paper showing the date is always nice too.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:36 PM

Or maybe I already have a reference since I've already made a few legitimate trades / transactions here. please stop derailing my thread. I'm not some internet nobody, i use the same username for everything and have been here a year and a half.

$150 OBO local pickup preferred.
buyer responsible for all shipping. can ship from either DHL or USPS

Old 05-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Take it easy! My comment was for Angelo. As for personal reference, no good for me. The biggest thing that tells me that you are legit is that you are maintaining communication. Also, talking about a sale is not derailing your thread. This discussion is much more important than a list of: bump, bump x2, bump for some good stuff, bump about taking about nothing, etc. If you don't care about sale security for potential buyers then this is not the place for you. I care about my friends. There is a place where anyone can sell anything they want and don't even need to ever see the product ..... that place is ebay. There are more rules here to protect the members.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:52 PM

I was scammed before on this site, I got sent a pair of broken headlights, and had to buy another pair from 19accord97 lol

I care about security, but I'm not the person people should be worrying about, I'm just an average forum user, not looking for a quick sale, just posting what i've got.

It's a forum, if a person has the item, they can post all the pictures the mods want and the problem isn't gonna come from whether or not the item is there, it's whether or not the item is shipped.

These things are heavy btw, so shipping could be hefty.

edit: and not trying to argue, but derail / hijack = discussion other than the thread topic by the OP. This thread is me selling some car parts. If you want to talk about scamming, this isn't the place to do it since i'm not trying to one up anyone, and my history on this site and my dealing with other members here shows that.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:41 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I sold my old Projectors to Richomundo and it was a great transaction.

Richo, I am really short on cash and am trying to scrape up what I can and am thinking that I'd like to get these. Just debating since installation by a shop is going to be nearly $300.....

On May 12 I should know as to whether or not I will get a job that I applied for. But that wouldnt start for quite some time.
So I am not sure yet....and I have been seeing some really mixed reviews on DropZone.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Administrator

I see them all the time also 19Accord..they be good and bad reviews on Tein, DropZone,Eibach, etc,etc,etc, some of those reviews are posted by little young people who I believe dont even have cars..so you take those reviews with a grain of salt and digest them or spit them out..cause as we always say...everyone has there own opinion about anything wheither it be good-or-bad..

Old 05-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Administrator

By the way Richmundo, Thank you for posting your pictures...makes it easier for you to sell them if they see them..

Who Me [sm=yikesomg.gif]Hijack A Thread....No NeVerrr!

Old 05-14-2008, 05:45 PM

do u still have everything to sell and how much would the shiping cost to 58078

Old 05-27-2008, 01:59 AM
kuyagelo
Unregistered

hey just curious how long are these to last? anyone got pics of these as lowest they can go? im looken to buy cheap coilovers on my 95 accord.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Administrator

DropZone has a lifetime warranty with the Main company down there in FLA..Remember to register them with them when you buy them...

WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: 90-97 accord shocks / struts / coilovers